Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
bawdseyben  •  14 days ago
trade

Give: 1.02 (will be Marv) Get: 1.06 (prob Rome) + 25 1st (prob 1.01 - 1.04) Dynasty SF Dude also has Waddle could ask him to go with 1.06 instead of 25 1st Thoughts?

🕒 Latest
raythelegend 14 days ago

Projections are tough. I would say no

raythelegend 14 days ago

You need more security

bawdseyben 14 days ago

3 QB needy teams before @raythelegend pretty sure will be Rome. What do you think based on that?

raythelegend 14 days ago

Doesn’t change it. I just think you are giving a premium asset. IF that pick is top 3 it’s a win but that’s risky

forestdad 14 days ago

I would keep the 1.02

beefshnarf 14 days ago

If u get 1.06 + waddle then yes but no way he gives that up. I’d keep with the Ferrari

HawgJohnson 14 days ago

I traded 1.01 (Caleb Williams likely) for 1.05 and Garrett Wilson. Depending on range of 2025 picks is very risky unless the team is just really bad. Marv is a no doubt wr and will have plenty of targets. Could always draft and then do trade if you like what is there at 1.06

EdsBackpack  •  3 hours ago

Dynasty Bestball: Corum or Polk?

Rmims33  •  3 hours ago

About to draft at the 4.02, have an offer of miles sanders straight up. Was planning to take Tyrone Tracy there. Best available is Sanders TE for Car, davontez Walker and Brandon Allen. What would you do?

trade
smcdonald87  •  3 hours ago

SF Dynasty TEP 2pt Per Reception A: Bowers B: JT, Ferguson

trade
DrSteveBrule2  •  4 hours ago

12T SF PPR A: Josh Allen B: Kyler, 2025 1st, 2025 2nd

trade
BountyHunters5  •  4 hours ago

What would yall traded away to acquire Mixon? Picks wise.

bjeezy  •  5 hours ago

Commish question 12-team PPR sf, free league, been going for 4 years. We don’t have pending trades. They go straight through and we’ve never had an issue. One guy took an orphan last year & he’s not very active. He just traded away Hurts, Kyren, Goedert, 1.05 for CMC & Rodgers. He’s not close to a contender with or without that trade and he has no extra picks. Would you veto, league vote, or leave it?

BennyBelichikc  •  5 hours ago

Drafted Harrison, gore, and rice in a dynasty. Stuck between 'Harri Gorey Rice' and Legendary Sons' as my team names, what sounds better?

cfim93  •  5 hours ago

10 Team 1 QB PPR: A) Kupp or B) Ferguson + 2025 4th Rd