Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
TheStunners316  •  14 days ago
rate

Let’s try this again, REBUILDING TEAM. I’ve been out of dynasty for two years as well so I’m catching up. I inherited this team and it has no 2024 picks. Please let me know your thoughts on trading for future picks or players versus seeing how the season plays out with the roster as is. The league is a 1QB, half PPR, starting three WRs. QB - Herbert, Love and Minshew RB - Bijan, Pacheco, J Williams, Ty Chandler, Kenneth Gainwell, Justice Hill WR - Pittman, Mike Evans, Kahlil Shakir, Mingo, Elijah Moore, Tyler Boyd TE - Godhert

🔥 Hot Takes
ChillCam 14 days ago

For me when I’m rebuilding I trade away all my relavent rbs and older WRs for future picks. That way it’s almost a lock I have an early draft pick from my own team plus hopefully a few other firsts and seconds the following year or two to rebuild. I try to get a solid wr core before going for the RBs since they can change so quickly

🕒 Latest
Hawkdude31 14 days ago

I’d personally since you’re rebuilding and probably need to be. Try trading Mike Evans in season for picks or younger WRs and trade Bijan for a kings ransom of picks/young players just because the cupboard looks pretty bare and you’ve gotta restock but that’s me.

NickZek 14 days ago

To me this is a middle of the pack type of team, I’d be looking to start rebuilding now while some of these aging guys still have good value. I like the QB core I’d try to keep them and build around it

TheStunners316 14 days ago

What’s a fair return for Bijan as that was the piece I was leaning towards moving. I had an offer of Nico Collins, Addison and a 2025 first

TheChampFinally 14 days ago

Definitely not a contender. Try trading Evans for some picks. I would keep Bijan and Pachecho. Depending on your preference get rid of Love or Herbert for some picks as well.

aweldon 14 days ago

move off 1 of Herbert or Love, Move off the RBs for picks or young WRs

garyXfisher 14 days ago

1 Qb league, gamble on trading Herber or Love for a pic 1.4-1.6 pic to grab another young WR (might be able to get more). Keep the combo of Pecheco/Bijan

trade
Lil_Joe  •  25 minutes ago

Would yall accept this they want to give me jj McCarthy and burrow for stroud. I also have Richardson, drake Maye, Spencer rattler. It's best ball superflex dynasty

trade
drewrask3311  •  25 minutes ago

Ridder for Knox straight up, who wins?

EasyJesuzzz  •  31 minutes ago

Is it true that most Wr’s/Rb’s/Te’s that score well (9.74-9.99) on there “Ras” tests prove to be good in the nfl ?

SamuraiSnake  •  32 minutes ago

advice: i have 1.09, need a WR. I have herbert at QB for one of my QBs, so i would scoop Ladd McConkey. Otherwise i like Coleman a lot, but i also have Kincaid..... im stuck in a bad spot. SIDE NOTE: My second QB is Love and i have Jayden Reed as well.

trade
DaBearrsss  •  38 minutes ago

12 Team SF start 9 standard Give: Najee Harris, 2025 1st (early-mid) Receive: Rome Odunze, Rachaad White Thoughts?

trade
JDUB613  •  1 hour ago

12 TM, SF, TEP, Start 3WR, 2RB, 1TE, 2Flex, 1SF. My team QB: Mahomes, Stafford, Jayden Daniels(1.4,) Jimmy G, Mills, Tyson Bagent RB: Swift, Mixon, Connor, K.Miller, Mattison, D.Vaughn, Sean Tucker WR: Diggs, Waddle, Higgins, B.Cooks, Mims, Roman Wilson(3.4,) Boutte, K.Bourne TE: Schultz, Hurst, Davis Allen, Jelani Woods, Jonnu, Gesiki, Elijah Higgins. Would you trade Bradin Cooks for puck 3.5 in this years draft and a dart throw of Ross, Thornton or Mechie? Players left in the draft, M.Brooks, Ray Davis, J.Sanders, M.Corley? I also have the 4.3 pick

trade
PatrioticBlood  •  1 hour ago

Cooks for Connor and Kupp? Which side you like for a competing team

trade
Isaaaaaaac  •  1 hour ago

1.01 or Bryce Young, Will Levis, Penix Jr, and Fields? I feel like I have to take a 4 for 1 when I need QB help??? 12 Team SF start 10 PPR