Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
BobbyBowden  •  20 days ago
trade

12 team 1 QB 1 PPR dynasty I’m in win-now with plans to rebuild in 2026. What do you guys think about this trade? I send away - Chris Olave - 2026 projected early-mid 2nd I receive - Michael Pittman - 2026 projected late 1st

🔥 Hot Takes
ChefBoyRPete 20 days ago

Pittman side for me

🕒 Latest
Lapanda 20 days ago

Yes

denizen9 20 days ago

Olave man. Saints have sured up that OLine and there’s no other option. Carr has proven he can feed his #1. Pittman has downs and adonai to compete with now and Arich is going to run a lot.

CheeseburgerWalrus1 20 days ago

@BobbyBowden 100% yes. Olave = Pittman. So take the higher pick

levi2927 20 days ago

win now with plans to rebuild in 2026 😭😭 what’s that even mean you have no idea what will happen in 2 years for you to have already decided ur gonna rebuild then

DenverDucks 20 days ago

I’m taking Pittman. Carr is super mid; doesn’t throw a lot of TDs. ARich probably going to run less coming off of injuries last season

DenverDucks 20 days ago

And if ARich gets hurt, Flacco is the backup, so even less running 😂

gregsabo 20 days ago

the picks are even the players are basically even. with olave getting a boost once he gets a qb

atod  •  51 minutes ago

Will Shipley vs. Isaac Guerendo in late round dynasty rookie draft?

trade
rigo2020201  •  54 minutes ago

10 man SF PPR Receive: Waddle, Swift Send: Nabers Badly need an RB

Bode960  •  1 hour ago

10 team 1QB PPR league If your team was pretty even across the board Would you take Tracy or Brendan Rice late in the draft?

narlos  •  1 hour ago

DYNASTY - are you taking McBride or Kincaid in a 10 man, ppr, non TE premium, superflex league. Keep in mind I drafted Kyler as my QB2

Kyngjimmy  •  1 hour ago

How much value to yall think Davante Adams has?

GlewisWinz78  •  2 hours ago

Mayfield,Carr, levis , nix , who to draft as last qb

trade
AnthonyDodge  •  2 hours ago

Dynasty, 1QB, no TEP. Which side?🤔 Getting: Laporta, 2025 2nd Giving up: Pittman, Goedert My other receivers are Lamb, Wilson, DK, London. Win now team

trade
garden91  •  2 hours ago

12 team .5ppr 1QB A) mahomes and Gibson B) hurts and Corley