Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
GreggyBys  •  20 days ago
trade

10 team SF JJ just fell to 2.01 and I have the 2.04 pick What draft picks would you trade to move up? I have Lamar, Bryce, and Russ

🔥 Hot Takes
BrendonH 20 days ago

Assuming rookie draft?

🕒 Latest
cwmoorez 20 days ago

I know this doesn't really answer your question, but if JJ fell to the 2.01 and even if 2.02 and 2.03 take receivers who are you looking at with the 2.04? Because if it's what I'm imagining, Amon, Hill, Lamb, Chase, I wouldn't trade up

BrendonH 20 days ago

What picks do you have?

forestdad 20 days ago

@GreggyBys need to know what picks you have in order to help. But 2.04 plus an early 3rd might get it done

GreggyBys 20 days ago

@forestdad @cwmoorez @BrendonH Yes this is a rookie draft. My other picks are 3.06, 3.08, 4.10, and all future picks. Is a 2025 2nd fair or too much? I’d happily trade one of the 3rds

GreggyBys 20 days ago

@forestdad Thanks! He drafted Caleb #1, and also has Love and Watson

cwmoorez 20 days ago

Sorry for some reason I thought you were in a start up draft, lol

trade
garden91  •  16 minutes ago

12 team .5ppr 1QB A) mahomes and Gibson B) hurts and Corley

trade
FearTheRam  •  24 minutes ago

Is Tank Dell worth a mid 1st round pick?

trade
packmann10  •  45 minutes ago

What would you be willing to add to Brock Bowers to get Kincaid if the manager doesn’t want to do it straight up?

Dolphindany  •  56 minutes ago

Is playground shit talking taboo? Dude just quit a league cuz I was talking about how bad his draft was going so far, it wasn't personal, I didn't talk about him, just his draft. What's wrong with that! Lol

trade
BegaliTigers  •  1 hour ago

Herbert for C.J, straight up

KingYenko  •  1 hour ago

12 team dynasty sf 0.5 tep What are Rondale Moore and Darnell Mooney’s Value in picks? And who would you rather have out of the two? Looking to get some depth at wr

trade
LTDans40time  •  1 hour ago

12 team dynasty PPR... Malachi Corely or Marvin Mims

NateEmory  •  1 hour ago

12T PPR Superflex - Offered G WIlson, Purdy, Rhamondre, and a '25 1st for AR, Puka, and Kyren. Thoughts?