Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Geo0814  •  20 days ago

In a 12 Team / PPR / No TE premium, who would you draft at the 1.7? A) Brian Thomas Jr B) Brock Bowers C) Xavier Worthy D) Ladd McConkey

🕒 Latest
astronamicall 20 days ago

If Brooks falls

astronamicall 20 days ago

It's either BTJ/Brooks

Geo0814 20 days ago

Brooks was an easy smash for me at 1.07 which is why I didn’t include him haha

Geo0814 20 days ago

But the BTJ discourse is always helpful to parse through

Geo0814 20 days ago

Ladd is gonna be a ppr machine in LA no doubt. 1.07 feels like a perfect spot just at the mercy of those ahead lol

CheeseburgerWalrus1 20 days ago

@Geo0814 KEON COLEMANNNNNN!!! Out of those you listed BTJ/Mcconkey/Worthy/Bowers

TheRisingRams 20 days ago

B or C

raythelegend  •  10 minutes ago

Good morning everyone! Buy point is very similar but who would your 1-2 be between Olave and Waddle long term. (Looking to buy and hold for a couple years)

trade
SHUTurMUTH  •  16 minutes ago

With the 3.06. Hppr. 1 qb Javon baker Bo nix Ray Davis Estime Thoughts and opinions please.

misc
VaultDwellers  •  24 minutes ago

How would you rank the following wide receivers: • Malachi Corley • Jermaine Burton • Jalen McMillan

trade
SMOOVELTON  •  27 minutes ago

🚨 I was offered Justin Herbert & Drake Maye For Jayden Daniels & Brock Purdy Should I accept, counter, or Decline ???

trade
Piazza535  •  31 minutes ago

Saquon or Gibbs? I know Gibbs long term but if in a win now would you still prefer gibbs? I have Saquon and am thinking of trying to swap for Gibbs

_Jagger_  •  32 minutes ago

A Jones or Stevenson.. who we taking ?

jross6695  •  55 minutes ago

Keep 1 Tank Dell Isiah Pacheco Keeper league with 1 spot left and I’m on the fence.

trade
garden91  •  55 minutes ago

12 team .5ppr I currently own Reed and the rice owner offered him straight up. So it would be my Reed for his rice… do I pull the trigger or just stay with Reed?