Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
LandoLakes75  •  20 days ago

Anyone with IDP knowledge know who are the best players to draft? I know it’s usually LB’s but I’m looking for specific players

🔥 Hot Takes
BobbyBowden 20 days ago

When I was doing it, tackles were what got the points. I’d take a look at your league’s scoring system and find how the points are distributed then plan from there. I originally had strategized to go for guys with lots of sacks, but found that those were not as consistent to predict as tackles would be.

OldeManStrength 20 days ago

Foyesade Oloukun, Roquan Smith

🕒 Latest
SpartySteve 20 days ago

When I have done IDP it’s all about the sacks. TJ Watt would be high on the list.

astronamicall 20 days ago

😂

vlasaraptor 20 days ago

TJ

DisasterSloth 20 days ago

https://sleeper.com/i/mODbWXe6lYGw

Looking for one more

Free league if you want in. Fun group!

JayCutl  •  7 minutes ago

lol has anyone else seen Joe Burrow’s new hair? At first I thought this can’t be real but apparently it is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bro looks like Anakin Skywalker

raythelegend  •  22 minutes ago

Good morning everyone! Buy point is very similar but who would your 1-2 be between Olave and Waddle long term. (Looking to buy and hold for a couple years)

trade
SHUTurMUTH  •  28 minutes ago

With the 3.06. Hppr. 1 qb Javon baker Bo nix Ray Davis Estime Thoughts and opinions please.

misc
VaultDwellers  •  35 minutes ago

How would you rank the following wide receivers: • Malachi Corley • Jermaine Burton • Jalen McMillan

trade
SMOOVELTON  •  39 minutes ago

🚨 I was offered Justin Herbert & Drake Maye For Jayden Daniels & Brock Purdy Should I accept, counter, or Decline ???

trade
Piazza535  •  42 minutes ago

Saquon or Gibbs? I know Gibbs long term but if in a win now would you still prefer gibbs? I have Saquon and am thinking of trying to swap for Gibbs

_Jagger_  •  44 minutes ago

A Jones or Stevenson.. who we taking ?

jross6695  •  1 hour ago

Keep 1 Tank Dell Isiah Pacheco Keeper league with 1 spot left and I’m on the fence.