Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
RentFree  •  20 days ago

Have you been the victim of a wrongful veto? What happened?

🔥 Hot Takes
CheeseburgerWalrus1 20 days ago

@RentFree if I was the victim of a wrongful veto I would leave the league lol veto’s are only for collusion or EXTREME circumstances Hence why I only go in leagues that I commish now, so there’s no messing around

RentFree 20 days ago

Lol I was laughing after about two seconds of reading. I hope more people share their experiences. I got some good ones I’ll share if we get a few more shared.

🕒 Latest
TheRisingRams 20 days ago

Let me set… The Mood… The Year… 2024… The Time… Weeks after the startup… The trade… Involves 1.01 In a 12 Man SF league, and being the commish, I assumed there would be drama… But not this… I had Kyle Pitts, a 4.11 Draft Selection, and Also had Laporta, after my 3.02 selection, and saw Pitts, and thought STEAL, Idc if i have Laporta… Almost IMMEDIATELY I got at least 4 Offers from 1 guy for him… He was planning on taking him AFTER that round, but couldn’t after I took him, so after a few weeks, I decided to send over 1.01 (Rookie Draft Pick) for Pitts… I didn’t think that this act would lead to such a painful loss… I knew it was a Bad trade, but wanted to see what he would say, Assuming he’d say NO, immediately… I stood corrected… He IMMEDIATELY Accepted, and was ready for it to go through… But being the good Commish I am… I allowed a Vote, Go through, or Not… For a Solid 30-45min I sat there WATCHING… as the 1.01 guy FOUGHT for that trade to go through, after LONG time, I finally got It down to a trade that was “Ok” The final trade was something that still wasn’t 100% “fair” but allowed… I got the trade to go through, but loosing multiple future picks in the process…

If you have ever experienced anything like this… Im so sorry

@RentFree Have fun reading!!!

RentFree 20 days ago

That’s what I’m saying smh

RentFree  •  19 minutes ago

I have an orphan available. Team has CeeDee and Achane. 16 team league. PPR. League has good people in it. All picks intact. Please let me know if you want it with a DM.

atod  •  1 hour ago

Will Shipley vs. Isaac Guerendo in late round dynasty rookie draft?

trade
rigo2020201  •  1 hour ago

10 man SF PPR Receive: Waddle, Swift Send: Nabers Badly need an RB

Bode960  •  1 hour ago

10 team 1QB PPR league If your team was pretty even across the board Would you take Tracy or Brendan Rice late in the draft?

narlos  •  1 hour ago

DYNASTY - are you taking McBride or Kincaid in a 10 man, ppr, non TE premium, superflex league. Keep in mind I drafted Kyler as my QB2

Kyngjimmy  •  2 hours ago

How much value to yall think Davante Adams has?

GlewisWinz78  •  2 hours ago

Mayfield,Carr, levis , nix , who to draft as last qb

trade
AnthonyDodge  •  2 hours ago

Dynasty, 1QB, no TEP. Which side?🤔 Getting: Laporta, 2025 2nd Giving up: Pittman, Goedert My other receivers are Lamb, Wilson, DK, London. Win now team