Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
fooseballfan  •  20 days ago
trade

Need QB help badly Trade 2.2 & 2.5 for 1.10 to get Caleb Williams?

🕒 Latest
RogueItachi 20 days ago

Guessing 1QB? I wouldn’t be mad at that. I took him with the 1.8. But Jayden daniels could also make it to the 2.2

A440 20 days ago

I’d keep the picks, personally. QB is pretty easy to fill in for 1-qb leagues. No way Williams is there at 1.10 in SF

TheRisingRams 20 days ago

Ill leave it, 1.08 is fine, also you could always just offer 1.08 + 2.05

TheRisingRams 20 days ago

If you NEED a QB

zakainsworth 20 days ago

Are you sure you can get Caleb at 10

fooseballfan 20 days ago

I gave up 2.2 & 3.2 to get Caleb at 1.10. Even if a slight overpay I only have Young & Pickett at QB

trade
packmann10  •  10 minutes ago

What would you be willing to add to Brock Bowers to get Kincaid if the manager doesn’t want to do it straight up?

Dolphindany  •  21 minutes ago

Is playground shit talking taboo? Dude just quit a league cuz I was talking about how bad his draft was going so far, it wasn't personal, I didn't talk about him, just his draft. What's wrong with that! Lol

trade
BegaliTigers  •  29 minutes ago

Herbert for C.J, straight up

KingYenko  •  38 minutes ago

12 team dynasty sf 0.5 tep What are Rondale Moore and Darnell Mooney’s Value in picks? And who would you rather have out of the two? Looking to get some depth at wr

trade
LTDans40time  •  41 minutes ago

12 team dynasty PPR... Malachi Corely or Marvin Mims

NateEmory  •  48 minutes ago

12T PPR Superflex - Offered G WIlson, Purdy, Rhamondre, and a '25 1st for AR, Puka, and Kyren. Thoughts?

trade
bcollins0122  •  1 hour ago

12T 1QB PPR A manager offered me Lamar Jackson for early 2025 2nd (proj 2.01-2.03) + 2027 1st. Only QB is TLaw. Worth the future draft capital?

trade
cjgill14  •  1 hour ago

Would you trade DJ Moore, Javonte Williams and Pick 4.01 for Rachaad White and 1.06? Current team 1QB ppr: Kyler, Goff ETN, James Cook JJ, Waddle, Hollywood, Gabe Davis Kincaid, McBride