Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
JMacnCheese91  •  17 days ago

Minshew value in a Superflex league?

🔥 Hot Takes
Spendizzle 16 days ago

@JMacnCheese91 his value is “a hold in dynasty leagues” which is the lowest possible bar but not nothing 😂

aweldon 17 days ago

early 2nd

VaultDwellers 17 days ago

Five early 2024 firsts. Now spread the word to my leaguemates so I can trade him away.

🕒 Latest

I think an early 2nd in Superflex might be the best one could do. A mid or late 2nd would probably be more realistic. He is a tough one because I'd hesitate to sell him for even the early 2nd.

JMacnCheese91 17 days ago

Offered an early-ish 2nd for him.

Do you have O'Connell?

JMacnCheese91 17 days ago

I have Hurts, Levi, Minshew and Fields/

I have Minshew myself. Looking to make a trade for O'Connell, but as a toss in on another trade.

Spendizzle 16 days ago

@JMacnCheese91 it’s not really anything until we confirm he’s starting over Aiden o Connell right?

NickZek 16 days ago

I have O’Connell but I wouldn’t pay more than a third for minshew tbh. He’s got a chance to start but I’d rather have a second round rookie than maybe a starting qb for this year

ARayis  •  3 minutes ago

Just had my rookie fantasy dynasty draft this past week. Went in with the 1.01-1.04, the 1.07-1.08 and the 2.04 I ended up grabbing Caleb, Marv, Nabers, and Daniels with 1-4, JJ McCarthy and Brian Thomas at 7-8, and Blake Corum at 2.04. What do we think? Only notable players I had rostered prior to the draft were Justin Jefferson, Hunter Henry, Zamir white, dontaviyon wicks, and Zack moss.

GlewisWinz78  •  7 minutes ago

sanders, pierce, Herbert. How to rank rbs , should I cut them all.

EasyJesuzzz  •  28 minutes ago

Is this trade worth it ? Get: Stroud & L. McCaffery Give up: D.Watson,C.Watson,jeudy,Higgins,Mike Williams,C.kmet and Winston

trade
ThomasOBrien  •  29 minutes ago

3QB league, dynasty Give: Fields and zamir white Get: Bryce young and Najee

trade
ThomasOBrien  •  41 minutes ago

1QB dynasty Mid 2025 second or Javonte Williams Mid 2025 second or Terry McLaurin

Pickadelphia  •  58 minutes ago

For IDP lovers and those who love more than just basic mock drafts. How many of you would love to do mock drafts more tailored to your league or ones that are a little longer but include things like IDP, TEP, SF, PPC, etc? I’d love to add people who are tired of mocking against the AI for our league specifics mocks. Please comment down below and I’ll add ya and we can all help each other out. Championship foundations starts in the off season! 🏈🏆

trade
SamHarrison  •  1 hour ago

1QB Full PPR Trade Trade: McLaurin Receive: Rashee Rice Thoughts? How concerned should I be about Rice? Would’ve slammed accept before the offseason issues. My team is sort of in between being competitive/rebuilding Thanks for the help

waiver
vanderzielky  •  1 hour ago

Im contending easily top 3 teams. And I cant get a qb gone but they are too good to drop. Full dynasty ppr 10 man 1 qb team: Qb herbert, burrow, purdy Rb kyren, keneth walker, Keaton Mitchell, chase brown, zamir Wr st brown, chase, tank dell, downs, and Terry McLaren and wicks Te kincaid Also I have the 1.02, 2.09 and 3.08 Any trade suggestions or upgrades