Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
yourmomshouse1  •  20 days ago

12 Team dynasty SF 1/2 PPR I got 1.01, 1.03, 1.09, 2.01, 2.04, 3.01 I’m thinking Caleb and then MHJ if he’s there or Jayden Daniels. I need QBs my current ones are Kyler Murray, geno smith, and Russel Wilson. Then grab WRs for the rest of the picks. Thoughts?

🕒 Latest
mrengineer 20 days ago

I’d take MHJr at 1.01 and whichever of the two remaining QB’s at 1.03

SunshineSammy 20 days ago

I think it’s a missed opportunity with the receivers to waste the early pick on QB. Kyler is good enough to play. MHJ 1.01, odunze/nabers 1.03, use the 1.09/2.01 on nix or rattler to have a build up QB while you have kyler

Boltergeist78 20 days ago

Kyler has never finsished lower than 8th. fyi ;-)

Boltergeist78 20 days ago

take penix with 2.01 or 2.04. people may disagree, but its tough not to draft a player who was drafted top 10

juleohones 20 days ago

Depends on the player… Josh Rosen was drafted top 10

kizzzzz 20 days ago

I’d take Caleb with the 1 and Nabers at 3. If you can get Nix at 9, the second round picks will still have solid options available at WR like McConkey Brian Thomas Adonai or Roman Wilson

cwmoorez 20 days ago

I would draft Harrison for the stack and trade draft picks for a veteran receivers and a mid range quarterback, maybe Goff or even Baker and id trade for Fields to assist Russ if I could get him cheap

trade
tripp907  •  15 minutes ago

12 team superflex PPR Dynasty A)Trever Lawrence,Jonathan Taylor,Waddle and Dotson B)Purdy,Bo Nix,Nico Collins,2025 1st and pollard Thoughts? Close?

trade
shawnr26  •  40 minutes ago

Who wins? 2qb ppr. MHJ for Achane and Flowers.

trade
bigserg  •  56 minutes ago

Just completed dynasty 1 qb ppr Team A: Kyren, Dell Team B: Swift, Flowers Who wins?

trade
Je55eJame5  •  1 hour ago

16 team dynasty ppr 1 qb league start 7 Who win Trade purdy and aiyuk 2025 late first Get lamar Jackson zamir white Addison Team Qb purdy Rb cook Rb/wr mixon Rb/wr aiyuk Wr wilson Wr aj brown Te McBride Bench Maye swift charb roscho Johnson Hyatt shareed pearsall legette Jayne wright

trade
JacobBeast21  •  2 hours ago

Javon Baker, MCMILLIAN, or Walker?

Bozh  •  2 hours ago

Need to protect 2 ! Lamb , Tyrek Hill , Bijan Robinson picking 12 seeing a won the league last year My first thought is Lamb and Robinson Any advise would be appreciated !

xHappyx  •  2 hours ago

Which patriots WR do you think has the biggest year? A: Polk B: Javon Baker C: Pop Douglas D: Other

Megatronnnn  •  2 hours ago

12 man sf Just sold my 1.12 for : Mid 25 1st Early25 2nd Early25 3rd 26 2nd 26 4th 26 4th And Odell 🤯🤯