Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Curdog1023  •  20 days ago
misc

What's the correct order? Brooks Benson Nix Mcconkey Ivee got the 1.10 and 2.3 in a 10 tm SF. Tryin to strategize

🕒 Latest
Doogie007 20 days ago

Ladd > brooks > benson > Nix

ATrainLane 20 days ago

Ladd, Brooks, Nix, Benson. Just because it’s superflex Nix has a little more appeal than Benson to me

hackattack12 20 days ago

Mconckey and then Benson at those picks

poteeto 20 days ago

Brook > Ladd > benson and delete Nix

Curdog1023 20 days ago

@Doogie007 @ATrainLane No consideration for The running backs huh? I totally get that the wide receivers have long careers in comparison. these are clearly the best two running backs with the best situations. I think that almost faults them up to the back end of round one early round two.

ATrainLane 20 days ago

Not the biggest fan of either RB but they are in a decent situation. I think Ladds situation with a top 6 QB and coming in as a reliable pass catcher which is something Herbert desperately needs with Keenan and Mike Williams both leaving is more of a value than either RB. And Nix has a shot to be a starting QB this year with rushing upside it’s tough to ignore those advantages in a superflex league

ATrainLane 20 days ago

All of these guys are right around the same ballpark which makes this tough and it’s a great hypothetical question to ask

trade
Jscanapico  •  21 minutes ago

Start -1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/1 FLEX/kicker/DST QB: J.Herbert/G.Minshew RB:T.Spears/M. Sanders /K. Mitchell /R. Johnson/C.Rodriguez/J.Wright/K.Vidal WR: P. Nacua / N.Collins/ T.Higgins/ R.Rice/JSN/D.Walker/J.baker/R.Pearsall TE: T.McBride 2025 : 1st x2 (top 5 pick and mid) /2ndx4/3rd/4th 2026: 2ndx3/3rd/4th 2027 1st/2nd/3rd Give : Pearsall wright 2025 3rd Get : Reed 2025 second

trade
dnasty8  •  30 minutes ago

10 team super flex A: Bryce young B: 27 1st, 27 2nd. Probably both early based on previous team history.

trade
jimmylp3  •  30 minutes ago

12 team sf dynasty. Which side of the trade is better? A-kyren B-warren and 2.03

trade
ThomasOBrien  •  32 minutes ago

Tee Higgins or Ladd? Dynasty PPR

raythelegend  •  35 minutes ago

Who wins this trade? 1QB A) CMC + Waddle B) AJB + 2025 first and 2026 first likely late

trade
mattyg1266  •  1 hour ago

I was offered a 2027 first, second and third. Along with a 2025 second and a 2026 third. All for James Cook. I understand it is a drastic overpay. I have Barkley, Mixon and Brian Robinson. I am in win now mode. Do I accept it and hope those two don’t get hurt or keep Cook and try and win it all next year.

Cookie14  •  1 hour ago

Keep 1. Puka, CD, Kupp, gibbs, achane. Im leaning puka. Ppr. Half point per carry Thanks

trade
john4ducks  •  1 hour ago

12 team SF PPR contending team with good WR’s, weak at RB, and 3 2025 1sts. Trade away: 2025 late 1st Receive: Gus Edwards and George Pickens Thoughts and input appreciated