Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
mattygonz  •  20 days ago
trade

Dynasty trade. Give away Achane, receive London? Any thoughts would be appreciated I’m pretty solid at Rb with cmc Breece javonte Pacheco.

🕒 Latest
mattygonz 20 days ago

And Kyren.

A440 20 days ago

London is weird. People make the assumption he takes an enormous leap this year. I’ve been high on him too. But the problem is, they’re now paying for him as if he already is/has produced at that level. So, if he doesn’t meet those expectations which he has never done, it’s a loss. If he does, you gain nothing. Point being, this is an over pay, but I’d understand why you make the move

gregsabo 20 days ago

seems fair

cwmoorez 20 days ago

A440, is giving you good advice, I personally think Achane and London are both over valued right now, London for the reasons A440 gave, plus I'm not sure Cousins is going to be the same and not even sure he will be able to start the season, and I'm concerned about injuries with Achane, but a lot of people are really high on him, so I would shop him around the league and see what happens, you may not get a better offer but you might

Isaaaaaaac 20 days ago

Yes

Isaaaaaaac 20 days ago

You don’t want too much value at RB - so good trade - their value declines rapidly

CheeseburgerWalrus1 20 days ago

@mattygonz both are over valued right now - but tie breaker always goes to to WR for me

trade
Bethegrimreaper  •  2 minutes ago

14 team ppr dynasty league Team A: Q. Johnston Team B: 25 2nd?

SHESMASHINGIT  •  5 minutes ago

12 man sf empire jjettas or 1.01, 1.06, 1.10, 2.01

trade
cescgio4  •  17 minutes ago

trade away caleb williams and addison for j jefferson. or do i need to add more

raythelegend  •  19 minutes ago

Looking to move future picks. Which of these wrs should I target (looking to stash for a couple years and hopefully patience pays off. A) JSN B) Waddle C)Olave D) Collins E) Dell Who would be your top 2 targets ? Thanks 🙏

trade
MontasaurusWrecks  •  27 minutes ago

Hey Big Brains, SF, TEP 2.0, start 2 TE. Start 12. McCaffrey, 25 1st, 24 2.09 Or Pittman, Kelce and Tyjae. Thanks Homies!

trade
MasterVarthos  •  29 minutes ago

Dyno SF PPR TEP, 12t A) Purdy B) Tank Dell, 25 1st (late), 25 2nd (mid)

tig0  •  31 minutes ago

In draft right now, I have Mahomes Gibbs AJB, suggestions who to pick, I’ll let you know who is taken if a suggestion

trade
Krackatoa  •  34 minutes ago

In a dynasty league, 10 team SF ppr I put Jacob’s and Lloyd up on the trade block and a guy asked what I wanted His team follows as RB’s kyren, swift, kamara, brooks WR’s Garrett Wilson, olave, adams, metcalf, Pittman, diggs What would be appropriate to ask?