Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
maxpopoca  •  16 days ago

Is there a crazy difference between Rome and Malik nabors? I have the 1.02 and as a bears fan want to draft Rome but is there that much of a difference between em that it’ll hurt me

🔥 Hot Takes
CheeseburgerWalrus1 16 days ago

@maxpopoca Nabers is better than Odunze and I’d pick him ahead 10/10 times BUT If taking Odunze gets you hyped and makes watching/playong fantasy more enjoyable then go for it. They’re close enough

🕒 Latest
Golle 16 days ago

Maybe make a trade back with 1.03 to get a little something extra

Golle 16 days ago

It'll hurt you this calendar year of 2024 but 2025 and beyond it'll be close enough. Even then though Rome will likely be the 2 or 1b to DJM whereas Nabers is the only show in town in NY

Golle 16 days ago

@maxpopoca

gregsabo 16 days ago

#beardown

cwmoorez 16 days ago

I think Nabers is a better overall receiver, but the Giants have been where receivers go to die since OBJ left, so it's a little concerning, and I like Rome in Chicago, he is a big, contested catch guy that rookie quarterbacks need, so IMO there isn't enough difference to keep me from getting the guy I want on the team I like, sometimes you just have to go get your guy

Isaaaaaaac 16 days ago

U have to go Nabers imo. Too many mouths to feed VS 0 mouths to feed - plus he was drafted higher

Isaaaaaaac 16 days ago

I’m also a bears fan - so if u want to trade back to get Rome than I get it - but I wouldn’t draft Rome over him

trade
CollyGarlic  •  10 minutes ago

Wicks or Hollywood

trade
grantmj  •  11 minutes ago

James Cook and a 2025 mid 3rd or Kyren Williams Which side wins?

trade
gshanebrook25  •  22 minutes ago

Dynasty SF A. Nabers, QJ B. Kyren Williams, Flowers

rate
Jscanapico  •  23 minutes ago

Thoughts on my WR core ? WR: Puka / N.Collins/ T.Higgins/ R.Rice/JSN/D.Walker/J.baker/R.Pearsall 12 man 1 QB full PPR Start -1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/1 FLEX/kicker/DST

zakainsworth  •  29 minutes ago

What QB would you rather have? QB 1-4,044 passing yards, 62 rushing yards 29 total TDS Ou QB 2-4,108 passing yards, 20 rushing yards, 23 total touchdowns.

trade
ngambuti  •  38 minutes ago

Dynasty draft is at 9pm. I have the 1.01 and the 1.10. Should I trade the 1.01 and the 1.10 for the 1.03 the 1.08 and a 2025 first. My qbs are Josh Allen with Daniel Jones and Will Levi’s on the bench (superflex league)

misc
ivanblan  •  40 minutes ago

Listen I’m a WR guy, I’m not as good as evaluating RBs. But I have a league where I really need RB and I’m talking my self into Jonathan Brooks at Pick 1.09. What’s the justification over taking him over guys like Brian Thomas Jt or Ladd?

trade
SMOOVELTON  •  49 minutes ago

Which side wins A) Tee Higgins josh Palmer, Brian Robinson Jr B) Ladd McConkey, Derrick, Henry, Calvin Ridley