Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
RaidersBaby  •  17 days ago

Dynasty SF 10 team start 9 Current champ (primed to repeat) getting B A. Hurts and 1.07 B. 1.01 and 1.04 (Caleb and Nabers or Odunze)

🕒 Latest
bryceromo9 17 days ago

A easily

forestdad 17 days ago

A

cwmoorez 17 days ago

No way I'm giving up Hurts proven top 4 quarterback for Caleb, a unproven but extremely promising talent, there are no sure things when it comes to rookie quarterbacks, and there are plenty of sure things that busted to prove it

Golle 17 days ago

@RaidersBaby yeah depends I guess on your other QBs but I don't think I'm doing this, especially in a 10 team

tsm88 17 days ago

Don’t forget, Jalen will have a better offensive coordinator this year too. Last year he was good in spite of a bad offensive system

luvyab1ue 17 days ago

A Hurts is so set right now and for a long time

luvyab1ue 17 days ago

Also probably a good part of why you are champ

Breakfast4Dinnr  •  5 minutes ago

I know. wrong chat for this. but need one more person to orphan a 15 dollar buyin dyn sf. wed like to pay for this yr and next

trade
cescgio4  •  17 minutes ago

Dynasty SF . Trade away Kyler for Herbert ?

AlwaysAuctions  •  30 minutes ago

Why do people call the championship the "chip?" Shouldn't it be "ship?" Maybe I'm too old to understand. LOL!

waiver
drewrask3311  •  47 minutes ago

What is kitties value? I am tryna trade him for an RB but no one wants him. He’s still a top 2 TE and is going into next season coming off debatably his best season

crb2121  •  1 hour ago

12 Team SF Startup draft - I have the 1.08 and was wondering which player would be the most ideal to land here. Rank them: JJettas, Ceedee, Chase, Lamar

trade
bcollins0122  •  1 hour ago

12T 1QB PPR A: Malachi Corley + 2025 2nd (mid-late) B: David Montgomery + Estime

ARayis  •  1 hour ago

Just had my rookie fantasy dynasty draft this past week. Went in with the 1.01-1.04, the 1.07-1.08 and the 2.04 I ended up grabbing Caleb, Marv, Nabers, and Daniels with 1-4, JJ McCarthy and Brian Thomas at 7-8, and Blake Corum at 2.04. What do we think? Only notable players I had rostered prior to the draft were Justin Jefferson, Hunter Henry, Zamir white, dontaviyon wicks, and Zack moss.

GlewisWinz78  •  1 hour ago

sanders, pierce, Herbert. How to rank rbs , should I cut them all.