Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
TrinBunz  •  17 days ago

Got pick 1.06 in my dynasty superflex and lookin at gettin either maye or bowers, and mcarthy on the back of my mind cuz he has alot of targets. got burrow and herb then really nothing else at qb, and goedert schultz and ferg at te. Who should i be grabbing? Appreciate any and all input

🕒 Latest
rookies7777 17 days ago

Definitely not bowers. Between those QBs for sure. Right this minute I lean maye but have gone back and forth a ton.

TrinBunz 17 days ago

@ClinicCapp

cwmoorez 17 days ago

How many teams in your league makes a difference, but I don't think I would use the 1.06 on a quarterback with Burrow and Herbert on my roster, I would probably take the receiver that I like best, but I get it if you want to take a chance on Bowers, he has that potential to be the next Kelce, and that would be a bargain at the 1.06

ZingMaster 17 days ago

Take JJ. @TrinBunz

trade
TheeCOmish  •  4 minutes ago

10 Team 1 QB PPR - thoughts ? Send : -Andrews - Olave - R. White Receive: - Flowers - 1.04 - 2.01 Listed essentially in order of who they are traded for in terms of value .

trade
I_Like_TDs  •  6 minutes ago

Dynasty SF rebuild Give: K. Coleman Get: Burton, 2025 1st

Breakfast4Dinnr  •  12 minutes ago

I know. wrong chat for this. but need one more person to orphan a 15 dollar buyin dyn sf. wed like to pay for this yr and next

trade
cescgio4  •  24 minutes ago

Dynasty SF . Trade away Kyler for Herbert ?

AlwaysAuctions  •  37 minutes ago

Why do people call the championship the "chip?" Shouldn't it be "ship?" Maybe I'm too old to understand. LOL!

waiver
drewrask3311  •  54 minutes ago

What is kitties value? I am tryna trade him for an RB but no one wants him. He’s still a top 2 TE and is going into next season coming off debatably his best season

crb2121  •  1 hour ago

12 Team SF Startup draft - I have the 1.08 and was wondering which player would be the most ideal to land here. Rank them: JJettas, Ceedee, Chase, Lamar

trade
bcollins0122  •  1 hour ago

12T 1QB PPR A: Malachi Corley + 2025 2nd (mid-late) B: David Montgomery + Estime