SmashFantastik 17 days ago

0.5 I would take Brooks at 6

🕒 Latest
Golle 17 days ago

I'll take Brooks over Pacheco so gimme 1.06

Be tough for me to take him over BTJ in PPR

Golle 17 days ago

You taking who over him? MHJ, Nabers, Rome, Bowers, Caleb, BTj then Brooks?

Golle 17 days ago

@SmashFantastik

In PPR I would take Ladd over Brooks

Maybe Caleb in 6pt

Caleb/Brooks is close for me in 1qb

crb2121  •  1 minute ago

12 Team SF Startup draft - I have the 1.08 and was wondering which player would be the most ideal to land here. Rank them: JJettas, Ceedee, Chase, Lamar

trade
bcollins0122  •  4 minutes ago

12T 1QB PPR A: Malachi Corley + 2025 2nd (mid-late) B: David Montgomery + Estime

ARayis  •  13 minutes ago

Just had my rookie fantasy dynasty draft this past week. Went in with the 1.01-1.04, the 1.07-1.08 and the 2.04 I ended up grabbing Caleb, Marv, Nabers, and Daniels with 1-4, JJ McCarthy and Brian Thomas at 7-8, and Blake Corum at 2.04. What do we think? Only notable players I had rostered prior to the draft were Justin Jefferson, Hunter Henry, Zamir white, dontaviyon wicks, and Zack moss.

GlewisWinz78  •  17 minutes ago

sanders, pierce, Herbert. How to rank rbs , should I cut them all.

EasyJesuzzz  •  38 minutes ago

Is this trade worth it ? Get: Stroud & L. McCaffery Give up: D.Watson,C.Watson,jeudy,Higgins,Mike Williams,C.kmet and Winston

trade
ThomasOBrien  •  39 minutes ago

3QB league, dynasty Give: Fields and zamir white Get: Bryce young and Najee

trade
ThomasOBrien  •  51 minutes ago

1QB dynasty Mid 2025 second or Javonte Williams Mid 2025 second or Terry McLaurin

Pickadelphia  •  1 hour ago

For IDP lovers and those who love more than just basic mock drafts. How many of you would love to do mock drafts more tailored to your league or ones that are a little longer but include things like IDP, TEP, SF, PPC, etc? I’d love to add people who are tired of mocking against the AI for our league specifics mocks. Please comment down below and I’ll add ya and we can all help each other out. Championship foundations starts in the off season! 🏈🏆