Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
tifton  •  16 days ago

10tm / Start 10 / PPR / 1.75 TEP QBs - Hurts, Stroud, Rodgers, Cousins RBs - Zamir, Warren, Spears WRs - Devonta, Wilson, Deonte, Olave TEs - McBride, Ferguson, Mayer Have picks 1.02-1.04 and 1.10… MHJ is off the board… what should I do?

🔥 Hot Takes
mikeysmermen 16 days ago

one of your RBs at any given time will put up RB2 #s this year

🕒 Latest
mikeysmermen 16 days ago

if it's SF just take Caleb over Thomas

mikeysmermen 16 days ago

then trade Stroud

derich008 16 days ago

If you want to hit up to 50k INBOX me now and get your bank load

A440 16 days ago

Is it SF?

A440 16 days ago

I’d take Nabers and Rome, then put the 1.4 and/or Stroud on the block. Only move them for a haul. I’d move one of them for RBs and picks. Then grab RBs in the draft and draft Penix in the mid-second round.

A440 16 days ago

Can also grab some of the awesome WR talent. Either way, Bam, you’re a contender

A440 16 days ago

@tifton this isn’t a popular opinion as no one really thinks about this, but TEP doesn’t increase the value of TEs except when started in the flex. It only alters the rankings of TEs relative to one another (some TEs are touchdown dependent, like Ferg that you have, and some are target hogs, like McBride who you also have). With the idea being that the scoring increases all TEs, everyone starts a TE, so the increase cancels each other out. But it does slightly change the rankings. May want to keep that tip to yourself, because it can be a strategic advantage if you use it right. That being said, on your team, Bowers makes perfect sense. You already have Mayer, so you’re sure to get whoever emerges (or potentially have both if both excel). Not to mention, you’re quite deep at TE, so you could start them in flex. In 1.75, I might think about trying to trade Ferg before people in your league realize what I just mentioned. Your pick 2 preference between Nabers/Odunze/Bowers works with your team great, and you can still do the same thing, except you can just offer up the 1.2 or Stroud for the trade.

trade
jhwoodard  •  40 seconds ago

Give: Cook, Charbonnet, Kraft, Brissett, 4.07 Get: Kyren, McLaughlin, Chase Brown, 3.02 Superflex Tiered (.5/1/1.5) PPR 12-team

trade
AndyFernandez  •  3 minutes ago

What is a win trade for pick 1.02 in a: 1QB 1RB 2WR 1TE 3FLEX Legue?

Johnsode25  •  18 minutes ago

HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION‼️‼️‼️ if you were to sell your startup draft 1.01 for only 3RD rookie picks, how many would you sell it for?

trade
hosterfam  •  23 minutes ago

1qb 1/2 ppr. Would you rather trade: A. The 1.10 straight up for JSN Or B. The 1.10 + DJ Moore for Garrett Wilson

trade
lcclax24  •  32 minutes ago

10 tm 1QB .5 PPR: Burrow and Dotson or Murray and Diontae Johnson?

trade
BIGPAP  •  32 minutes ago

Trade Away 2 2025 1sts Deontae Johnson and Najee. 1 of the firsts is likely a high pick. To recieve jamar chase and Zack moss? Have young and very competitive team

Kyngjimmy  •  32 minutes ago

Does Charlie Jones have a chance in Cincy or will Burton knock him down?

trade
Bertelsen98  •  40 minutes ago

8 man league A) Jaxon Smith njigba B) 2024 2.04