Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
jdkiser3  •  16 days ago
misc

Dynasty Rookie draft. PPR 1QB 2WR. 2RB 1TE 1WRT. How do you rank your top 12 rookies?

🕒 Latest
mikeysmermen 16 days ago

prospect analysis does not end pre draft. the scouts clearly feel he has more of what it takes than the next guy

mikeysmermen 16 days ago

skill players get traded constantly in the NFL he has a pocket passer and two guys ahead of him, both of which have been spammed in trade rumors recently

CheeseburgerWalrus1 16 days ago

Lol alright. Was just saying I found it interesting you had him ranked so highly. Didn’t need a lecture on it

CheeseburgerWalrus1 16 days ago

🤙🤙🤙

mikeysmermen 16 days ago

bro i aint lecturing, whats the point of talking ball if we're just gonna agree to disagree at the first sign of disagreement lol

mikeysmermen 16 days ago

like that's boring no?

mikeysmermen 16 days ago

anyway ya cool to see the diff rankings

trade
gshanebrook25  •  2 minutes ago

Dynasty SF A. Love and cooper or Purdy and cooper B. Daniel jones, olave, Brooks

JoeRobbie  •  10 minutes ago

please rank: C Kirk, C Rid;ey, Hollywood brown, and D Johnson?

trade
MilehighMagic7  •  12 minutes ago

Big Trade Alert!!!! Single QB 10 Team league. I have the 1.01 and 1.06 and my first next year For Ceedee Lamb Devonta Smith Pick 2.01 This year. I'm struggling because I love MHJ. Help me!!!

trade
shakemilton18  •  22 minutes ago

Im giving away Will Shipley, 2025 2nd, 2025 3rd for Dameon Pierce and Rashee Rice Is this a good deal? Im a contender so the picks will most likely be late.

trade
B12neira  •  28 minutes ago

10 tm start. 9 Superflex No TEP Trade - Deebo and Kmet B.) J. Brooks C.) Benson D.) Travis Kelce , zamir white

trade
xZiiMa  •  30 minutes ago

Question for the more experienced IDP players (this is my first season) Do you rather want to have Jordan Battle (CIN) or Marcus Williams (BAL) in a dynasty League with 2 starting DBs

EdsBackpack  •  37 minutes ago

Bestball: Maye or McCarthy?

PhenomenonJon  •  41 minutes ago

Percentage chance that Wicks is fantasy relevant this year?