Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
alfyflrs13  •  17 days ago
trade

12 team SF Fields and DJM or Maye? Only QBs are Mahomes, Cousins, Fields WRs: DJM, Olave, Addison, Flowers, Tee and Doubs

🕒 Latest
blorep 17 days ago

Maye

blorep 17 days ago

DJ has lots of competition now in that WR room and fields isn’t starting rn

alfyflrs13 17 days ago

Or potentially Nix straight up for Fields?

KittyVikings 17 days ago

I'd rather trade fields for nix

MichaelPenixJr  •  16 minutes ago

How big is the gap between Rachaad White and James cook? And who would u rather have?

trade
tzilen18  •  18 minutes ago

My kupp for his Jayden Reed and Rice 1 PPR SF QB

craigsgunssssss  •  22 minutes ago

took caleb first round 12 team sf. best option at 2.04 harrison jr, hall, herbert. leaning harrison but all good options

trade
jimmylp3  •  24 minutes ago

12 man sf dynasty league. In need of rbs have a manager into mooney and he is into wandale. He offered Mattison and 6.12 and tre tucker for mooney. I was thinking about countering Mooney and wandale 3.03 and Mattison thoughts?

trade
bawdseyben  •  32 minutes ago

Give: Hollywood & Tank Bigsby Get: Mixon I'm very strong at WR.... Marv, London, Metcalf, Higgins, Kupp, Amari, Rice, Burton & Hollywood Could be stronger at RB... Barkley, Jacobs, Javonte, Singletary, Benson, Vidal, Tyrone Tracy & Bigsby Contender, figure Hollywood WR7/8, Mixon slot in as RB3/4 Thoughts?

ama
Sonic10  •  43 minutes ago

Sleeper draft question.. if we have 18 spots including bench, and the setting is set to 10 rounds will that lead to issues? It says something about 8 supplemental picks

trade
McGregor21  •  45 minutes ago

Dynasty superflex Which would you prefer? A. A-Rich B. 25 1st (probably top 3 pick, 25 2nd, 25?3rd m, 26 1st, 26 2nd, 26 3rd.

trade
FaintingGoat76  •  52 minutes ago

Anyone else having a hard time selling the DEN backfield? I have Javonte and Jaleel and looking to move them for a WR and/or a tier down RB. I have to cut doen my roster size so I’ve been trying to move 2 assets for 1 but all my trades get rejected haha. Tried Javonte and Jaleel for Kupp (his team is not competitive). I’m now thinking of trying something like Javonte + Jaleel for Allgeier + mid-late 25 1st and maybe throw a mid-late 25 2nd back if needed. What trades for Javonte have you seen recently?