Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
zjray123  •  16 days ago
trade

I have the 1.01 in a 10 man SF dynasty league. QBs- Hurts, Love, and Mayfield. Few back ups RBs- Gibbs, Bijan, JT and few back ups WR- Rice, Flowers, Johnston, Jeudy, Mooney, Boyd TE- Kmet and Mayer Really needing WR help so MHJ is the obvious go to but really wanting to get Williams as well due to the amount of firepower he has and what he could be capable of. Thinking Love for 1.02?? Thoughts? Different trades I could make?

🔥 Hot Takes
GuruDomus 16 days ago

I think you take Caleb 1.01 and trade Love for a top established WR+ ie ST Brown, Lamb, Chase and a 3rd or 2nd

🕒 Latest
aweldon 16 days ago

id prioritize WR. maybe trade down from 1.01 to get 1.05 or 1.06 to still be in line for Rome plus get maybe a WR2 range guy

aweldon 16 days ago

or just take MHJ

aweldon 16 days ago

like said above moving Love for an established WR i like too

danielle591 16 days ago

I got my plays from a group I subscribed to and they've been making my bank rolling daily. Ima send you an invite if you want to tail them too

cwmoorez 16 days ago

I wouldn't be concerned about what Caleb might do if I were in your position, you have 3 legit starting quarterbacks at least one is very likely a top 5, trade the 1.01 for a veteran receiver, I don't see any reason that you need the 3 running backs you have either I would be looking to trade one for another top receiver, you may have to package players or picks to make it happen but you have the assets to come away with guys like Chase or Amon, AJ Brown... IMO drafting Caleb is taking a unnecessary chance while trading for veteran receivers is a much safer and smarter option and I really believe it will improve your chances of winning week to week

Evan2k 16 days ago

You could move love for the 1.02 or mayfield and picks for the 1.4-1.8 u be able grab good wr there too

FlavaFraze  •  1 second ago

Could I get some opinions on Adonai Mitchell, I just drafted him as best available but don’t know what to think.

rate
Fuqdacowbois  •  1 minute ago

10 team SF PPR QB: Murray, Watson, Jones, rattler, Milton, browning, fields RB: Pacheco, Kyrie , zammitt, Hubbard, Jacobs, Benson, guerendo, jawhar Jordan. Wr: St Brown, Wilson, Adams, McKinley, flournoy, thrash, wicks, kirk, melton, cornelius johnson, washington, samuel Te: sinnot, goddert, reiman, bellringer. Two picks in every round but the first for 2025

smokedsalmon  •  5 minutes ago

JJ Mccarthy or Drake Maye?

trade
joshmorrow  •  16 minutes ago

What are you paying for Levis to be your QB2 as a fringe playoff team with a high ceiling?

trade
Fuqdacowbois  •  25 minutes ago

A) Ladd mconkey B) dotson and a 25 3rd

oeckman  •  30 minutes ago

I was offered rich and laporta for love and another piece. They are wondering what I would give. This sf 12 team league. What would you consider giving? For pieces I’d possibly trade in deal players like waddle, London, Najee or picks 1.05, 1.08. Thoughts ? Thanks!

trade
jhwoodard  •  40 minutes ago

Give: Cook, Charbonnet, Kraft, Brissett, 4.07 Get: Kyren, McLaughlin, Chase Brown, 3.02 Superflex Tiered (.5/1/1.5) PPR 12-team

trade
AndyFernandez  •  43 minutes ago

What is a win trade for pick 1.02 in a: 1QB 1RB 2WR 1TE 3FLEX Legue?