Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
AndyFernandez  •  17 days ago

1QB 1RB 1TE 5FLEX PPR League Current QBs: Love and Levis Current RBs: Achane I have picks 1.01 1.02 1.05 1.07 1.10 2.01 Thinking: MHJ, ODUNZE, WILLIAMS, WORTHY/BROOKS, McConkey Or MHJ, NABERS, WORTHY, McConkey/Brooks, Coleman Thoughts?? Or Any other advice would be appreciated !! Thanks

🔥 Hot Takes
B3rdman 17 days ago

MHJ, nabers with the 1,2 pick in a 1QB I would go

🕒 Latest
danielle591 17 days ago

Another pay day, send a direct message and I’ll add you to the group I get my plays, let’s eat tonight

A440 17 days ago

I’m good with MHJ and Odunze (good with Nabers here too). I’d pass on Williams and load up on all of the talent in this draft. QB is easy to fill in a 1-qb league, and not all that necessary to worry about having the best.

A440 17 days ago

Still…if Williams is there at 1.07 I would. Otherwise I’d look for JJ around the beginning of the 2nd or Nix later. In that league, I would be stacking WRs like it’s going out of style. Only need a few relevant QBs/RBs/TEs

waiver
drewrask3311  •  5 minutes ago

Should I pick up Tucker kraft from FA? And if so, who should I drop out of perine, sky Moore, Osborn, or knox?

waiver
AmericasHat  •  12 minutes ago

Someone dropped Christian Watson in my dynasty league. 12 man PPR How much FAAB out of $100?

trade
theoccasionalkid  •  16 minutes ago

12team Superflex .5ppr Trade offer advice. I receive: Goff, London and Pacheco I give up: Richardson, Zay Flowers I already have Baker and Deshaun at QB I have Jefferson, Olave, Collins and Dhop at WR I have Breece, Kyren, Javonte and Zamir at RB I have Evan Engram at TE I won my chip last year without Richardson because he was injured and I feel like this would be a good depth add.

trade
nparatore  •  18 minutes ago

12 team sf PPR Ceedee Or Aiyuk and etn

SHealey1987  •  22 minutes ago

10 team dynasty Bestball SF 1.0 TEP A- Dallas G, Olave, Later 2025 2nd B - Kincaid, Addison, mid 2025 3rd My TEs are LaPorta, Kincaid, McBride, and Dulcich

trade
bawdseyben  •  39 minutes ago

Give: Hollywood & Bigsby Get: Keon Coleman Thoughts?

OldeManStrength  •  44 minutes ago

14 team 1qb ppr. Who do you all want here Rhamondre or Davante Adams? I have Rhamondre other team also has Mike Evans and Amari cooper they will deal. Thanks.

Rotofanatic  •  48 minutes ago

Better pick in the 12 round of dynasty sf startup jaylen warren Hollywood brown or Aaron Jones?