Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
bcollins0122  •  16 days ago
trade

10T SF TEP Was just offered 2.01 for Rashee Rice. I’m a competitive team that is thin at RB. Is it worth trading Rashee to grab Brooks or Benson? Current WRs: Puka, London, JSN, Odunze, Rashee, Kirk

🔥 Hot Takes
Sb2bowl 16 days ago

Selling rice at a discount

🕒 Latest
cwmoorez 16 days ago

I don't think if Rice misses any games this year it will be 3 max, and I prefer him over either running back, but I do think Brooks and Benson are both being under valued, but I would want at least a 25 second added to the trade, or possibly a receiver with upside I like

ChefBoyRPete 16 days ago

@bcollins0122 No for me. You're playing dynasty, so a suspension should not concern you enough to sell this low. Rice is a hit. All the measurables standout that he is a solid wr 2 for years to come. He's tied to an elite qb and offense who will lose a big target in the next couple seasons. If they can get rice's ADOT up just a bit he will be a hot commodity. Brooks nor benson fell to the most favorable locations for this season of production, therefore to sell a long term asset to push for a championship with an rb who would need more than a season to hit wouldn't be wise Also, as prospects I like brooks more than benson, but you are hoping for him to fall that far. Benson is an okay prospect, but is sharing the backfield with Connor. Also he needs a bit of work. He has vision concerns and has never played a bell cow roll. Sure he has home run athleticism, but I prefer an athletic running back rather than an athlete who plays running back. Short answer. I would not make this trade

Nrienzo84 16 days ago

Agree with what most people said already. Don’t sell him at a discount. Solid rookie year, came in stronger at the end. 1st round wr they drafted is completely different role than rice and he’s tied to Mahomes with Kelce either declining or retiring in the near future. Hes a hold wand once suspension is over he should a lot right back into his normal role in the offense

aweldon 16 days ago

im taking the pick for an RB. 118 vacated targets and KC added 2 new WRs. even if he were to play a full yr, it is hard for him to have a higher ceiling given most his value came from TDs

TheRisingRams 16 days ago

Im taking Rashee, 2.01 is a decent value, but honestly I dont know what will happen to Rashee, so I cant say

ruckus 16 days ago

If you’re thin at rb and can win a title with an rb hit than go for it. People in dynasty get so fucking obsessed with never losing a trade regardless of need and constantly trading for future capital that it’s like they forget the main purpose is to win a championship

jelly292 16 days ago

Have you tried trading Rice for a RB straight up? I'd rather have Rice than hope a player will be there at 2.01

trade
BlakeG92  •  10 minutes ago

Olave and Herbert/Tua for Josh Allen (got Stroud) 1 qb Ppr

trade
QuonCorleone  •  10 minutes ago

1.01 or Garret Wilson?

GlewisWinz78  •  19 minutes ago

Carr, penix, nix ,Dimes. Who would you rather have dynasty 1qb 10 team

rate
Guiseppe  •  22 minutes ago

12t,sf,0.5ppr,start 8 QB: Burrow, TLaw, AOC RB: Chubb, Achane, Conner WR: Lamb, Nacua, London, Higgins, Shaheed, Thielen TE: Kmet, Kraft, Taysom Hill Feels like TE and RB are preventing a deep playoff run. What trades would you seek out if this were your team? Do you think this roster could contend?

trade
garden91  •  31 minutes ago

12 team full ppr SF A) JJ B) Aiyuk 25 first 26 first 27 second

oeckman  •  35 minutes ago

What would you be willing to pay for breece in a sf league?

_Jagger_  •  54 minutes ago

stevenson , Ajones , pollard, brian robinson, need one ... .5 ppr ..one qb...

trade
Fenzyboy  •  59 minutes ago

AJB value in SF 0.5 PPR?