Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
danielle591  •  15 days ago

I got my plays from a group I subscribed to and they've been making my bank rolling daily. Ima send you an invite if you want to tail them too

🕒 Latest
BigMoody 15 days ago

@ClinicCapp

trade
mjconway5588  •  3 minutes ago

Give the 1.06 in a superflex draft for Tyreek and the 3.05? My team is old, I won it all last year, could use QB or a younger WR but Tyreek for 2 years could be huge. Current QB’s: Lamar Geno Minshew Dobbs Lock Mac Jones WRs Davante Adams Mike Evans Aiyuk Godwin Lockett RB’s Mccaffrey Henry Saquon Mixon Rhamondre I tried offering Rhamondre and my 2025 1st but no go haha

Devero777  •  3 minutes ago

10 team dynasty SF PPR start 9 Nabers, Baker Or Odunze, JSN

trade
jhwoodard  •  14 minutes ago

A: 2.08 B: Zack Moss SF 12-Team

trade
shakemilton18  •  22 minutes ago

Is a 25 first and 25 second overpaying for Kyren in dynasty. Im a contender with a mid rb room

StyleB3nder  •  32 minutes ago

What are peoples thoughts and opinions on Justin Herbert as a fantasy qb this year? I made a trade for him in a super flex. Little concerned about the reports saying the chargers will be extremely run heavy. I’d love to hear thoughts and comments

Pirri123  •  34 minutes ago

Can’t decide between Ladd McConkey and Xavier Worthy in Dynasty. Thoughts??

TonyFusco  •  34 minutes ago

Does the share ur roster button work on sleeper, or the url? Or do you have to manually type lt out

trade
Lil_Joe  •  40 minutes ago

I was offered JJ McCarthy and Joe Burrow for my CJ Stroud. My other QBS are Anthony Richardson and Drake Maye.