Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
devindterry  •  15 days ago

I have pick 1.02,1.03, & 1.06 Qbs are hurts Rodgers RBs pollard spears Stevenson zamir white WRs Chase Devonta Kirk puka TEs Andrews Njoku likely What would be the ideal draft scenario? Would you take MHJ and Daniels at 2 and 3 and 6 shoot for bowers or 2&3 take MHJ and Nabers and at 6 jj mccarthy or maye?

🔥 Hot Takes
ChefBoyRPete 15 days ago

I'm assuming this is SF. If Caleb somehow is not 1.01 he should be priority. Then the next best receiver at 1.03. If Caleb is rightfully chosen at 1.01 I would draft MHJ at 1.02 & your preference of next best WR. Nabers will do more these next two years, but personally I like Rome as a prospect more. So you gotta decide whether you want talent over landing spot, or maybe nabers is your number two. Then with the 1.06 I would take McCarthy then Daniel's/maye. If all are gone you can either trade down or grab bowers

🕒 Latest
bldr152 15 days ago

The latter

TheDonateloVersace 15 days ago

nabers scares me bc of giants.

cwmoorez 15 days ago

I would trade the 1.06 and Rodgers for Kyler Murray, draft Harrison at 1.02 and see what veteran receiver I could get with the 1.03, give me Amon and I'm happy

trade
AllStarBenjamin  •  1 minute ago

A.J for Garrette Wilson straight up? 10-Team SF PPR Dynasty. I’d have a future lineup of A.R, Hall, Taylor, Lamb Wilson & Bowers for 3-4 years.

TheCommitch  •  6 minutes ago

Pretty set at WR. Trade away Waddle for Henry and mid/late 26’ first? 10-team SF. My current RBs are Bijan/J Cook/A Jones

oeckman  •  10 minutes ago

Long term in sf who would you want. Maye Or A Rich

trade
coleslaw0209  •  12 minutes ago

10 TM Dynasty SF A) Kendre miller and Zach Charbonnet B) 2025 2nd and 2027 4th

trade
jhwoodard  •  33 minutes ago

Give: Moss, Stevenson, Kraft Get: Henry, 2.08, 4.08 Dynasty 12-team SF TEP contender

trade
FridayNightFrights  •  38 minutes ago

I’m on the clock with the 1.07 (Bowes or Worth) and I have a trade request Give AR, 2.03 and 2025 3rd Receive Levis, Maye and 1.07?

trade
EagleEye5  •  54 minutes ago

12 tm dynasty SF startup……have the #2 pick but #7 slot is trying hard to trade up. What would it take to move back to 7?

GlewisWinz78  •  58 minutes ago

What is Mayer value in a dynasty 1qb 10 team