trade

1- Pitts and Downs 2-Kincaid and Michael Wilson

🕒 Latest
TeamVillain 15 days ago

StandingPat 15 days ago

MazeRunner 15 days ago

EvanAlmighty115 15 days ago

cwmoorez 15 days ago

Kincaid easy, Pitts has had plenty of opportunities to prove he is elite and hasn't done it, will be stunned if he ever does

gregsabo 15 days ago

kincaid for me

cwmoorez 15 days ago

To me, he has proven more since his rookie year than he did in his rookie year, but if you see it the other way, I am not going try and convince you different, I will pass on him and every players value is based on his level of play, right??? Elite cost more, trash cost less...I've been wrong about players before and there is a chance I'm wrong on this of course but I like Kincaid with Allen

trade
SouthernCA  •  12 minutes ago

A. Zay Flowers Or B. 2025 random 1st

trade
Kduub  •  21 minutes ago

10 team dynasty SF PPR. Trade away Baker and Tee Higgins for 1.05? Team in the comments…

trade
sharknado444  •  26 minutes ago

12t, SF, ppr start 10 Give: Barkley, Devonta Smith, 25 1st, 25 2nd and 3 24 mid 3rds Get: Bijan and Garret Wilson

trade
GetBodiedFF  •  26 minutes ago

Trade Tank Bigsby and a '25 1st to the ETN manager for Addison?

trade
kylepicklehead  •  27 minutes ago

10-team 1QB PPR dynasty A) Breece Flowers B) Tyreek Ekeler Waller

shakemilton18  •  49 minutes ago

Thoughts on taysom hill in dynasty for next season? I have Mcbride and Andrews as my tes but also taysom hill its dynasty best ball so should i be fine with these 3 tes or look to upgrade taysom hill

TheCommitch  •  59 minutes ago

Pretty set at WR. Trade away Waddle for Henry and mid/late 26’ first? 10-team SF. My current RBs are Bijan/J Cook/A Jones

oeckman  •  1 hour ago

Long term in sf who would you want. Maye Or A Rich