Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
2picksAway11  •  14 days ago

dynasty 1qb, my top receivers are jjettas, nacua, pittman, adams and mcclauirin, no depth. should i trade adams to boost my depth, i may be able to get a few draft picks and a young receiver. what is the outcome of keeping him?

🕒 Latest
Noga2003 14 days ago

i might be more willing to trade terry in your situation with the daniels’s hype going strong adams has probably two years of top 32 talent left

Shmuel256 14 days ago

In my experience, adams’ price is lower than you think

ballerwaller 14 days ago

Idk what the rest of your team looks like, but it sounds like you have a team that could make it to the championship. I’d probably ride it out with those guys. Agree with @Shmuel256 here, people won’t give up much for Adam’s

PhenomenonJon 14 days ago

personally, i will probably ride with adam’s until there are true signs of decline or he retires

PhenomenonJon 14 days ago

it seems like the raiders think very highly of his future outlook and he’s shown no signs of slowing down

RaidersBaby  •  6 minutes ago

Please help. I can’t figure out how to start up my league’s FAAB waivers system. I want to give league mates a week in advance notice. We already had our rookie draft. Want to start Waivers this next Sunday. Any thoughts?

Devero777  •  8 minutes ago

10 team dynasty ppr SF start 9 Nabers Or Odunze and JSN

trade
SL0PPYSteaks  •  25 minutes ago

Trade Richardson for 2025 1st 2025 1st 2027 1st 2027 2nd Stafford Christian Kirk ?

trade
Dangerous_T  •  40 minutes ago

You give : Chase and Hockenson You receive : Richardson, Pittman and 1.06 Would you do it ?

trade
Bethegrimreaper  •  47 minutes ago

1qb ppr dynasty league Team A: josh Allen and Joe mixon Team B: joe burrow and Diggs?

trade
carsonwwells  •  53 minutes ago

12tm SF 0.5 ppr 0.5 TEP A: 1.12, Mondre, JSN/Flowers/Rice B: 1.03 Which WR would make this a fair trade? A side is rebuilding and needs QB bad, B side contending and needs depth for flex

trade
DaltonKincaid86  •  1 hour ago

10 team PPR A) Ferguson, Henry, 3.07 Or B) Kmet, 2.02, 4.02 I'm being offered B

KingYenko  •  2 hours ago

12 team single qb 0.5 tep Coming off a rebuild should I be targeting a more proven qb and rb or roll with what I have? Qb: Richardson, Flacco, Levi’s, OcOnnell RBs: Achane, Pacheco, Roschon, E. Wilson C. Schrader, javonte, rahmondre, Warren, chase brown Wrs: puka, olave, Nico, Devonta smith, J. Coker M. Rosemary, Higgins, shaheed, Jsn, tank dell Tes: Pitts, Taysom, Chig