Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Paulie49  •  13 days ago
trade

10 team dynasty league: Which trade offer is best? A) G. Pickens B) A. Kamara and D. Schultz

🕒 Latest
A440 13 days ago

Depends on roster and whether you’re competing.

Looter 13 days ago

Kamara will be 29 this season, Schultz has alot of competition and a new TE in town

gregsabo 13 days ago

pickens side

danielle591 13 days ago

Another pay day, send a direct message and I’ll add you to the group I get my plays, let’s eat tonight

blurri  •  1 minute ago

What points system do yall use on a Tight end premium league?

devindterry  •  5 minutes ago

Sf 10 team league. I have picks 1.02 &1.04 in draft. Was offered my chase for 1.03 and achane. My rbs are Najee rhamondre zamir white Brian Robinson My WRs are Chase Puka njigba London doubs Would you think about taking it or leave it?

FaintingGoat76  •  33 minutes ago

Lots of trade rumors starting to float around. Who are some players that are likely to be traded and to which team? Which player(s) that will be traded will have an actual impact in FF?

trade
FIFTY_FIVE  •  53 minutes ago

Drake London or Brandon Aiyuk in PPR Dynasty? I have Aiyuk, CeeDee, and Pittman as my main WR’s and wonder if come next year London with Kirk will be well ahead of Aiyuk. They are neck in neck right now.

NickH122  •  1 hour ago

I know this has probably been asked about a million times now but I'll go ahead and make it a million and one... Ladd or Worthy? And why?

trade
CleanTurkey  •  1 hour ago

dynasty 12 team SF I have Allen, Lamar, and Love. Should I move Love for McCarthy and a projected top 6 2025 first?

oeckman  •  1 hour ago

Would you rather have Richardson or Daniels in sf?

misc
TheCommitch  •  2 hours ago

I remember drafting Michael Thomas in the first round of a startup dynasty league in 2020 after he finished as the overall WR1 the season before. Have any other players taken a worse nosedive than his career has?