Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
L1nk2thePast  •  14 days ago
trade

10 team Dynasty || Superflex || .5PPR QB: Lamar, Love, Fields RB: Pacheco, Mattison, Pierce, Keandre Miller WR: Dobbs, Diggs, Quentin Johnson, Tyler Boyd, Mooney Picks: 1.02, 1.09, 2.03, 2.08 Trade Receive: 2.01 and 3.03 Send: Fields and Diggs Im thinking of moving on from Diggs to get younger. Already have MHJ at 1.02. Gonna mix in another receiver and RB with the 1.09 and 2.03 pick but my RBs are trash after Pacheco. Should I move on from Fields as well? I wasn’t sold Russ was gonna cook in Pittsburgh. I planned on hanging onto Fields. Thoughts?

🕒 Latest
cwmoorez 14 days ago

I am with you on trading Diggs and I've been one of the biggest Fields is way over valued guys the last 2 years but I would hang on to both of them if that's all I was getting, Fields is in position to start before the season is over and I like him in Pittsburgh more than I did in Chicago and Diggs is playing for a contract next season, I still don't expect a lot from him but he could have a couple good games and increase in value

A440 14 days ago

I wouldn’t move them for that. I’m targeting week 4 as a trade Diggs week. I like Fields a lot in Pittsburgh, but think you’ll need to be prepared to hold him for a year if you want to realize that. That being said, I think both players will be worth more in season.

L1nk2thePast 14 days ago

Thanks. The more I thought on it, I think yall right. I have plenty of picks to fill in roster holes.

Devero777  •  4 minutes ago

10 team SF start 9 PPR McConkey, Nix, Brooks, 2027 1st Or Gibbs

trade
spsmith819  •  18 minutes ago

Dynasty trade. Should I deal my late first next year and Adam thielen for Calvin Ridley?

trade
BerlinStags  •  24 minutes ago

12 tm hppr SF dynasty start 10. Champ last year. Give 1.11 + 1.12 Get Flowers + 1.10?

trade
AllStarBenjamin  •  29 minutes ago

Anyone trade Travis Kelce recently? I might get him in a trade & ship him off for youth at the position & picks. SF Dynasty PPR

trade
ClutcHutch  •  35 minutes ago

Should I trade a 2025 2nd round pick for Calvin Ridley?

trade
carsonwwells  •  41 minutes ago

12tm 0.5 ppr 0.5 TEP have the 1.01 this year and was offered this: send the 1.01 get 1.06 2.01 25 1st (early to mid) and stafford good offer? or sit tight and take caleb?

misc
PatrioticBlood  •  49 minutes ago

ADP changed slightly recently in Sleeper… Nix or Coleman in dynasty Superflex?

Devero777  •  50 minutes ago

10 team dynasty ppr sf Legette and A.Mitchell Or Pearsell/ baker/ terry