Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Z-HORN  •  15 days ago
trade

10 TM SF PPR MHJ, Nabers, Caleb Are off the board, I have the next two picks. Who are you taking if you’re strictly drafting for value?

🔥 Hot Takes
therealSeal 15 days ago

Daniel’s and Rome.

LeejayRichards 15 days ago

If Caleb Williams is Trevor Lawrence you’ll never be happy you took Odunze

Danielkathan 15 days ago

Odunze>Bowers.

🕒 Latest

Jayden Daniels has WAY higher fantasy upside, and trading back lands you Ladd and AD Mitchell, which probably both out produce odunze for 2 years at least

kingjuno33 15 days ago

drafting a qb with 1 good year is silly.

I’m not a Daniels fan, but outside of Trey Lance, being drafted 2 overall means you get at least 3 years starting in the NfL. If Daniels doesn’t get hurt, he will score with his legs alone

therealSeal 15 days ago

Without a doubt

kingjuno33 15 days ago

good luck dude. it's just our opinions..

^ very true

At the end of the day, take who you like. You’ll regret taking someone you didn’t like that busts a lot more than the guy you had faith in

trade
AllStarBenjamin  •  4 minutes ago

I shipped off a 2026 3rd rounder for Bateman hoping I could sell him high😂

trade
myGurleysBigTDs  •  13 minutes ago

Dynasty sf ppr 12 team A. Ricky Pearsall B. (2) 2025 2nds

Ironman1984  •  16 minutes ago

Dynasty. Sf. 10 team league. I have Rhamondre Stevenson, kamara and Aaron jones as my main running backs and would like to trade them. Realistically what players can I get in return for each of them separately. Looking to get another running back or so.

oicunt  •  20 minutes ago

Had a team full of hospital patients last year, so now I have #1 pick in a 2QB, 2 keepers league. What side would you pick? Mahomes(R4) A. Richardson(R6) Draft Reek #1 ~OR~ Mahomes(R4) Reek(R2) Draft Bijan or Jamar #1 Thoughts??!

trade
StyleB3nder  •  30 minutes ago

In a dynasty superflex I just made a trade for Justin Herbert. Dj Moore and the 2.05. Good move? My other qbs are Richardson and Hurts and my other wrs are AJ Brown, JJ, Drake London, Nico Collins, and Rashee Rice.

oeckman  •  33 minutes ago

In 12 team sf league. I won chip last year. I have the 1.05 from a previous trade. Would you take qb no matter what bc of value? Daniel’s would be available Or take odunze? ***I know the players going ahead based on convos I’ve had

SHHHHean  •  42 minutes ago

REBUILDING - How was my draft? 1.07 Brian Thomas 3.03 Troy Franklin 3.04 Roman Wilson 3.05 Jermaine Burton Gave up a 25 late 2nd to get 3.04 and 3.05

Rotofanatic  •  49 minutes ago

Where should Kirk cousins go in a 12 team dynasty sf startup?