Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
zakainsworth  •  14 days ago

I have 1.4 in a 1 qb league. The 1.3 owner is a huge chiefs fan. Any chance they reach for worthy causing nabers or odunze to fall into my lap

🕒 Latest
DiegoDemarco 14 days ago

I’d take Rome tho instead of barber tbh

DiegoDemarco 14 days ago

Naber

DiegoDemarco 14 days ago

But he won’t score tds cause there offense so weak

DiegoDemarco 14 days ago

that with hurt his fantasy points alot

DiegoDemarco 14 days ago

that with hurt his fantasy points a lot

Danielkathan 14 days ago

Bowers landing spot hurt, was counting on him to replace Freiermuth in my lineup

DiegoDemarco 14 days ago

I mean he could do good cause he a short pass option which is usually where not great passers go to

bryceromo9  •  19 minutes ago

For all you dummies taking Worthy (130lbs soaking wet) or god forbid Ladd (🤢) over BTJ, I hope you're ready to be mega disappointed.

misc
Alibaba42  •  24 minutes ago

Would you rather have achane or Jonathon Brooks in Dynasty, and what is the gap between the two?

beastmode1121  •  33 minutes ago

In 1QB no yep who is the best player to take at the 1.03 good at QB bad RB and pretty good at WR and laporta at TE

darnellj  •  35 minutes ago

Should I trade kyler Murray for Anthony Richardson and a future 2025 2nd

trade
I_Like_TDs  •  42 minutes ago

Dynasty SF Contending team Give: two 2026 1sts Get: Kyren, Corum Current RBs: Henry, Najee, Z. White WHY CAN’T I PRESS ACCEPT ON THIS?!

rate
RB17  •  46 minutes ago

Rate my draft - 12 Team SF PPR 1.01 - MHJ 1.09 - Ladd 1.10 - BTJ 1.12 - Brooks Picked up Tez and Sinnott off waivers.

rate
AACREW130  •  1 hour ago

What do yall think of my draft? 12 team SF. Second year rebuilding. 1.03 Malik Nabers 1.06 Drake Maye 1.09 Ladd McConkey 2.03 Adonai Mitchell 3.03 Malachi Corley 3.07 Ben Sinnott 4.03 Audric Estime 4.08 Rasheen Ali 5.03 Ainias Smith

trade
Bredmon08  •  1 hour ago

In dynasty Drake London and a 2025 3rd Or Tee Higgins and Audric estime