Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
matt2o  •  14 days ago
misc

SF Dynasty 10man (6pt passing TDs) (0.5 TEP) (Start 2WR & 3FLEX) REBUILD QBs: Lamar, Purdy, & O’Connell RBs: Breece, Singletary, & Keaton WRs: JJ, C Kirk, Mims, Bateman, & Gabe TEs: Njoku, Otton, & Okonkwo I own the 1.04, 1.05, 1.08, 2.04, & 2.05 What moves should I make and who should I be targeting in this rookie draft?

🕒 Latest
HenryRuggz3 14 days ago

Nabers, Rome, Bowers, Qb

A440 14 days ago

You could also look to trade players. Could float Breece around now, but my guess is you’ll get more at the beginning of the season after his first explosive game. In fact, you could trade all of your RBs. Not saying you need to move him, but you may want to think of moving Lamar…but it depends how well you know your league. Lamar is largely valued high due to his rushing TD ability, but this is actually not at all that useful in a 6pnt td league. If you do move him, move him for more of a pocket passer but make sure you replace Lamar in the trade…you’ll need the QB.

ZingMaster 13 days ago

Caleb and MHJ should be gone. I would take 1 WR and 1 QB with 1.04/1.05. Daniel's would be my 1st option and JJ my 2nd option for QB. Nabers or Rome at WR. Trade 1.08 for a WR like Nico. Another option is trade the 1.05and 1.08 for a proven young WR like ARSB. Then take a QB at 1.04. @matt2o

cwmoorez 13 days ago

I would be packaging my draft picks and any receiver expect JJ and maybe tiering down at quarterback, Lamar for Kyler kinda move, for top veteran receivers, if I could come away with A couple guys like Amon and AJ Brown and maybe Adams... just examples I wouldn't care how many draft picks I had left this year and I would feel like I had a decent shot at the championship, running backs come and go so fast I don't like spending much for one, but if you could grab up Conner cheap...

austindeboom  •  38 seconds ago

For Dynasty Superflex, JJ McCarthy or Rome Odunze? Team is so bad I won’t contend for 3+ years, so just debating which one would have a higher likelihood of being more valuable in 2-3 years time

ringo82  •  19 minutes ago

Was offered 1.02 for Jefferson. I know that’s not enough just curious how much more we looking to get added on.

LeejayRichards  •  24 minutes ago

Rank these for Dynasty Drake London Devonta Smith Tee Higgins Jaylen Waddle Dj Moore

trade
Allard1117  •  54 minutes ago

Jacobs or javonte and a 2026 2nd 10 team 1qb

misc
jtune762  •  1 hour ago

Who do I keep? Hollywood Brown or Terry McLauren? SF PPR dynasty, adding one in a trade and can’t make up my mind.

trade
devindterry  •  1 hour ago

Which side would you take??? Got offered my Pittman for 1.09. Sf 10 team league My WRs are puka jj wilson Pittman mclaurin Jameson williams.

trade
StyleB3nder  •  1 hour ago

If you had to trade away one who are you trading and who are you keeping? DJ Moore and Nico Collins

trade
Davis86587  •  1 hour ago

Any trades going for Kupp? What’s his value in a 1QB Dynasty