Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
AmericasHat  •  13 days ago

Nabers or Daniels at 1.03 with this roster? SF 12 Man PPR QB: Love, Purdy, Watson, Flacco RB: Bijan, Mixon, Spears, K. Mitchell, C. Brown WR: Puka, Evans, Olave, Kupp, Reed, Watson, Mims Jr., Downs TE: Kincaid, Musgrave

🔥 Hot Takes
murr2222 13 days ago

I’m 1.04 and 1.05 in my draft and I’m happy to take whichever of nabers or Daniels is left

🕒 Latest
xHappyx 13 days ago

also him and hollywood are very similar in terms of style of play

xHappyx 13 days ago

honestly trust me here when i say this the smart play with worthy will be not to draft him this year but next year

xHappyx 13 days ago

hes not going to play shit snaps in the KC offense this year IMO

xHappyx 13 days ago

his value will decrease and be in a much better buying price

A440 13 days ago

Anyway, back to OP, your QBs are more than fine, you’re top end receivers are good but lack high end depth. I’d go with Nabers or Odunze, whichever you feel comfortable with.

A440 13 days ago

And side note: I think I remember someone comparing Daniel’s to Lamar…that’s just crazy talk. Because he’s black and he runs? Those are about the only similarities I know of. Lamar is a beast of a physical specimen, Daniels would look like a little boy next to him. I’m also very worried that if he doesn’t develop into a pocket passer right away, he’s going to get killed.

FMKasey 13 days ago

Daniels. Nabers would add another quality WR to your group, but Daniels could compete for your overall QB1 because of his rushing ability and upside. I also think Watson is toast and Flacco is only a backup. You need another high value QB.

trade
gshanebrook25  •  4 minutes ago

Dynasty SF A. 2 2025 late 1sts B. Olave or Aiyuk

trade
bcollins0122  •  7 minutes ago

For the morning crew. 12T 1QB PPR Been shopping JJ all week. Seems like most managers think a rookie QB is gonna hurt his production. Trash offers. Only reasonable one is below. Thoughts? Send: JJ Receive: London, 25 1st mid, my 26 first, 2025 2nd {proj early}

trade
BrendonH  •  11 minutes ago

Follow up to the Tua/Goff question (thank you to the group that replied) Tua + ‘24 3.01 for Tee Higgins + ‘24 1.10 12 team SF dynasty

LilGrinder  •  19 minutes ago

Rank these RBs for a contending team. Jonathon Brooks, Trey Benson, Blake Corum, Audric Estime

trade
SHUTurMUTH  •  22 minutes ago

Ppr. Te prem. 12 team. Sf. Dynasty. A. Kyren w. B. T. Pollard , 26 2nd. Or Pollard , C. Ridley.

SHealey1987  •  25 minutes ago

10 team dynasty SF Bestball A - Rashee Rice B - Wandale Robinson and J. Burton

trade
Ozharr  •  39 minutes ago

Got sent an offer for Michael Wilson I trade Devin singletary ?

misc
JadonIsAwesome  •  1 hour ago

If Bill belicheck, Tom Brady, and Gronk all commentate games together I won’t miss a single nfl game this season that would be so fun