Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Bethegrimreaper  •  12 days ago
trade

SF league Team A: 1.10 and Jacob's Team B: 1.03 Complete rebuild other Team defending champs

🕒 Latest
A440 12 days ago

Are you rebuilding and getting A?

A440 12 days ago

If so, I wouldn’t do this deal. In fact, if you’re rebuilding, I don’t like either of these deals. If you’re getting B, I’d rather trade Jacobs for more picks or non-rb prospects. If you’re getting A, I’d rather not trade down for a RB that may be of no use to you once you rebuild.

Jasoncarlos224 12 days ago

Are you ready to hit big tonight. You can get 28k with $200 kindly say add if interested so I'll send you the plays so you can start winning massively.

trade
john4ducks  •  3 seconds ago

12 team PPR SF - I’m a full blown win now. Got it last year and trying to go back to back. Got an offer of- Trade away: mixon + swift Receive: 2025 1st (early to mid) Would you take that? I countered with Ekeler + swift but I love RB depth. Thanks for input

trade
jwillibeasty  •  11 seconds ago

Trade Troy Franklin for Chase Brown

trade
Denthegreat24  •  2 minutes ago

12 Team PPR League 1QB Send: Olave and Swift Get: AJ Brown and JSN

EdsBackpack  •  12 minutes ago

Dynasty: Corley or Javon Baker?

trade
jmamba10  •  17 minutes ago

12 team 2qb ppr Should I trade the 2.02 for tank dell? I have the 2.05 as well. I'm rebuilding so idk I would need him but I could flip him maybe.

rate
dalbers09  •  46 minutes ago

Started my 12 team SF draft with Jettas at 1.10, Herbert at 2.03 and CMC at 3.03. Thoughts?

EdsBackpack  •  52 minutes ago

Dynasty: Rasheen Ali or Brendan Rice?

trade
Piazza535  •  54 minutes ago

12 team sf My qbs are Herbert, Stafford and Levis Should I trade away Maye who I just drafted for the 2.06 this yr and a 25 1st