Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
19solutionz  •  12 days ago
trade

Christian Watson value in picks? SF Dynasty

🕒 Latest
garden91 12 days ago

Mid second if someone still believes in him?

TheCommitch 12 days ago

Early 3rd

Noga2003 12 days ago

i got him for lockett and a fourth?

masonsmall216 12 days ago

id say he’s worth a mid-late 2nd

Noga2003 12 days ago

not from what i’ve seen i have him in a couple places and the best offer i’ve seen across the board is a late third and juju

A440 12 days ago

I’d need at least a 3rd if you expect me to take Watson too. Meaning, you’d have to pay me for the roster spot.

Olivia754 12 days ago

Lock in with me we winning all week, All green everyday✅ wanna hit today chat me up to for plays hit 💯🔥

trade
jtune762  •  4 minutes ago

Was offered 25 1st, 3rd and Addison for Aiyuk. Full rebuild mode, dynasty SF PPR

trade
bcollins0122  •  7 minutes ago

Evan Hull or Tyrone Tracy?? Deeeeeeep league.

trade
ColtForty5  •  15 minutes ago

I feel like I’ve seen Ja’Marr’s dynasty value drop lately. But, I was already looking to move off of him to help build RB depth. Would you move Jamarr Chase for DJ Moore and Rachaad White in a dynasty league?

trade
vanderzielky  •  31 minutes ago

1 qb 10 man ppr A) J herb or burrow, 1.02 and 25 1st B) cd I understand burrow better but does that change the outcome?

trade
SuperJorio  •  40 minutes ago

12 team half ppr dynasty A) Aj brown B) waddle and Nico (Nico would just be on my bench for context)

trade
JJettatheGOAT  •  56 minutes ago

Which side (12T,SF, PPR) A: Chase, Tua B: Hurts, Aiyuk

UrTrashBud  •  1 hour ago

Watch out for @j2could4 if you’re a commissioner… dude complains a ton in leagues about people running their own teams… I’m in an IDP league and someone was dropping some of their top assets (he messaged me about it and I told him I’d deal with it but I was busy at the time) then he starts acting petty and saying that I don’t know how to run a league and dropping all of his players because I didn’t take action asap… (once again I was busy) but I wanted to give the other player a warning first and let him know ppl had a problem with who he was dropping… then he (j2cloud4) started dropping everyone on his team to be petty.

Bode960  •  1 hour ago

Very vague question, but who are some RBs that are cheap that could still get it done this year. For example Zack Moss. Going through a rebuild and don't have any Rbs besides Gus after this draft . Trying to see who to target, with some potential big upside. Thought about Tyjae Spears too. What's yalls suggestions?!