Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Kebel  •  10 days ago
trade

Standard, 1QB. Win now A) Josh Jacobs, 2.09 B) 1.07, 1.09

đź•’ Latest
Kebel 10 days ago

Included k/dst. QB - start 1 RB - start 2-3 WR - start 2-3 TE - start 1-2 K - start 1 D - start 1

Kebel 10 days ago

Old school

A440 10 days ago

So 1 flex

A440 10 days ago

Based on a quick look with all that considered, you certainly “could” compete this year, but you’re going to need some luck and savvy moves to do it. I would look to love both Pitts and Kelce (may need to love Kelce in season or at least closer to the season, move Pitts now I would say). You need at least one solid RB (Jacobs or above), but you need to not overpay for them. You also need an impact receiver or really need Adams to return back to his top game. It’s not likely you will get that in the draft for this year (nice piece for dynasty, but wouldn’t pin my hopes to rookie production at any position but RB…but this isn’t the draft I would pin to RB either). If it were me, I would actually plan for next year, just due to the luck you’re going to need to get there. Do it in a way that leaves you the option to hit this year if a few things go well, but not in a way that you invest all your assets in this year. If that makes sense. You have some very good pieces, but things will need to go right with some of them to be good. You have Mahomes, so you’re set there. But I wouldn’t be against trading him if someone offers a great return to “downgrade” to someone of decent caliber. Swift is a bit of a wild card. You’ll either get decent production (if he’s deployed correctly) or garbage (if his offense doesn’t realize he’s very limited in his abilities but very good at those limited abilities). Kyren could be RB1-3, but also could be injured most of the year (he’s electric in that particular offense, but he’s also not built to stand up to a heavy load). Mostert is just depth with some upside (could trade him if he comes out strong right away…I’d definitely do that if he does). Brown is a great talent if Cinci doesn’t get any more crowded, but he’s allergic to blocking which means he’ll have limited opportunity (hence the Moss signing). Spears is an amazing talent, unfortunately he has little or no cartilage in his knee, so if he’s promising early, trade him for a premium (think of a less talented Todd Gurley). Ford is another player that may look good early (I’d possibly try to trade him early to the Chubb owner if he does, but I’m in the fence about Ford). ARSB is a lock to hold. Adams is obviously a top producer in his career, but has done particularly well moving to LV and has a tendency to throw tantrums when he doesn’t get what he wants, you really need him to excel, I think, but I’d be more apt to trade him and his age away if I can get a good price. Addison is a great talent to hold (just don’t expect what he delivered last year right away). Wicks is an intriguing hold as well, and worth waiting to see where it goes (worth more than his trade value in my opinion) McBride is your TE, and the only one you need. You can/should try to move from this position of strength. Again, though, need good returns. Understand Kelce’s return won’t likely match his production, as most anticipate him retiring after 24 (you’ll likely need to get in the season and have him produce at a high level before generating good rental interest from competition). Pitts, I believe, is currently well overvalued so worth exploring now.

A440 10 days ago

That’s probably a bit disjointed, but a full on opinion of your situation. Hope it makes sense

A440 10 days ago

@Kebel

bryceromo9 10 days ago

Dude wrote a novel

misc
Gonzalez02  •  7 minutes ago

I draft at the 1.10 in my league. I have 2 players that i would like to draft that i think would fall to me at the 1.10, i just want some opinions on who would be better if they fell to me. BTJ or McConkey

trade
Lewy02  •  16 minutes ago

1QB 12 team PPR Dynasty 🅰️Roman Wilson 🅱️Zamir White My team is very RB needy (Najee is my Rb1). My WR core is also very stacked with Jamarr, Mhj, Puka, Nico, Downs, AD Mitchell so losing Wilson doesn’t really phase me. Any advice would help!

dayanjoy  •  16 minutes ago

become a lifetime winner 💯 🔥 🔥 send me friend request to get the locks 🔒

trade
CadenSammons  •  23 minutes ago

Dynasty Full PPR 10 team 1QB A. Lamb and Laporta B. Nico, 2024 1.02,1.04,1.06

trade
vanderzielky  •  26 minutes ago

10 man ppr 1 qb 2 wr 2 flex A Odunze and dell +_____ B) Mhj My wr chase arsb, dell McLaurin, wicks, downs

trade
joesliwoski  •  31 minutes ago

Dynasty PPR Kyren or Achane?

trade
bcollins0122  •  32 minutes ago

12T 1QB PPR Send 2027 1st for Derek Henry? Current roster in start 8 TLaw No RBs JJ, Garrett, Olave, Nico Kraft, Musgrave, Mayer

trade
bcollins0122  •  49 minutes ago

12T 1QB PPR Start 8 A: Nico + Olave B: ARSB