Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
LandoLakes75  •  10 days ago

In a 12 team SF with .5 tep, what round would you usually get a te?

🔥 Hot Takes
A440 10 days ago

It’s still important to get someone decent, or a few decents, but no where near as important to get the top guy. Let everyone else use their high capital on then, and fill in the other pieces early, then grab back to back high upside players on the fringe of the top guys.

🕒 Latest
packmann10 10 days ago

I’m a guy who wants a top 5 TE so top 3/4 rounds or I’ll wait until round 9/10

packmann10 10 days ago

maybe later, depends how the board looks

packmann10 10 days ago

There’s sometimes a run that goes in the mid 4th so may way to try to move up if you see one starting but it may not happen

A440 10 days ago

I assume this is a startup?

A440 10 days ago

Personally, I’d fade TE (and this is coming from a guy who’s been saying for 5 years that TE is the most important position in near all formats).

Hassan84  •  6 minutes ago

‘’got 4man sure winning picks that gonna hit up to $5k send a friend request now let's go green ✅️ don't miss out 💪 💰’’ ☝️🤓

trade
SpartySteve  •  6 minutes ago

A: Puka B: Tank Dell and Devonta Smith

Jagsoff  •  19 minutes ago

Best ball dynasty FFPC rookie draft …I’m between legette and Jerry jeudy… we have to cut down to 16 so that’s why Free agents players like jeudy are avail

misc
logan54  •  22 minutes ago

What is Diggs worth in non SF draft picks (12 team)? I think 1.12 - 2.04 range am I wrong?

trade
blake3  •  27 minutes ago

I have picks 1.04 and 1.07 in 12 team super flex 2 TE league. I’d like to move one of them for AJ Brown do you think 1.07 plus a little more is a fair value? Or do I need to send off my 1.04?

trade
Nicky1187  •  44 minutes ago

I got 2 trade offers - 1) I got offered a 2025 3rd for Justin fields- (Other QBs are baker, Murray, Danny dimes, mahomes, Wilson is on the waivers and thinking of picking him up) 2) give Christian Watson for Deandre swift Thought on both

D4Kdynastyy  •  58 minutes ago

Is commissioner reimbursement ok if the commish is providing a trophy at the end of the season?

Megatronnnn  •  1 hour ago

Stoked I landed mhj for AJB 3.02, 30.4 and mid 25 second