Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Alfanzo159  •  10 days ago

Dynasty 1QB. 1.02 pick. Who you taking? Rome? Nabors? Concerned with him on the giants and Rome in a busy WR room.

🕒 Latest
Steven 10 days ago

Nabers

Steven 10 days ago

Better WR and you can say what you want about the Giants, he’s walking into a huge amount of targets

JamieSavs 10 days ago

Nabers definitely for this year. Even if Jones is sub-par, there’s no legitimate competition for Nabers.

JamieSavs 10 days ago

Long term it really depends on how you feel about Caleb and his development. There’s clearly a strong relationship between him and Odunze and they’ll probably be tied together long term. So if you think Caleb turns out to be legit, then Odunze will have a good future.

Doogie007 10 days ago

I’m still going nabers

A440 10 days ago

I’d probably stick with Nabers. Honestly think he’s the best WR in the draft. And also feel like one of the biggest problems in NYG has less to do with their QB and more to do with a lack of OLine or a true WR1. They have tons of good WRs, but none of them are great. So they pretty much just rotate them all in and out which never allows for good chemistry or the ability to build on momentum. Throw in an OLine that also doesn’t allow much time, and I think they really needed Nabers there.

gregsabo 10 days ago

either is fine

misc
JBlack92  •  5 minutes ago

Thoughts on trade deadline in dynasty?

trade
matt2o  •  6 minutes ago

SF Dynasty 10man (3WR) A. Mixon & Pickens B. Olave

trade
Boomer008  •  10 minutes ago

Dynasty Trade A: Trey Benson B: JSN

trade
LandoLakes75  •  15 minutes ago

Just sent this trade through 🔥 12 Team SF Sent: Saquon and Luke McCaffrey Got: London

trade
midgetmethlab  •  21 minutes ago

12 team full ppr superflex. Half point TE premium A. 24 1.08, 3.07 B. 24 2.04, 2.05, 25 2nd

trade
SmorTheMerrier  •  23 minutes ago

12 team 0.5 PPR SF Dynasty non TE premium . A) Musgrave + Tank Dell B) Bowers + JK Dobbins

trade
EM52  •  45 minutes ago

12tm, PPR, 1qb dynasty For a RB needy team, would you trade Jayden Reed for James Cook. What about Reed for Pacheco?

trade
TheCommitch  •  1 hour ago

Thanks for humoring me. Start 3 WR + 3 Flex Current team: Bijan, J Cook, A Jones Jefferson, Chase, Waddle, DJM, DK, MHJ No TE starter required but .5 TEP Should I trade away MHJ, Waddle, DJM, DK, ‘25 first, and ‘26 second for ARSB, Puka, Pitts, Dell, and Zamir Would this make my team better?