Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
zakainsworth  •  9 days ago

Interesting useless fact. Josh Palmer has 2 wr1 games each of the last 2 seasons, a handful of wr2 games and a few more wr3 games. Keenan and Williams and Everett are all gone. Are we sleeping on him?

🕒 Latest
xHappyx 9 days ago

but the reality is theres so much depth at wr you can easily find yourself a real nice 1 and 2

zakainsworth 9 days ago

What do you guys think his ceiling is? A low end wr2 or more of an upside wr3?

zakainsworth 9 days ago

Or worse

xHappyx 9 days ago

depends on what the chargers do

xHappyx 9 days ago

probably a flex guy at most an upside 3

gregsabo 9 days ago

its different when a guy is just filling in and the defense doesn't have time to gameplan for them

BobbyBowden 9 days ago

I’m more trying to buy QJ. Did not like him as a prospect, but I just really like his situation. All could change if they draft a WR in the 1st, but I’ve been able to buy QJ for like a 2nd.

ruckus  •  6 minutes ago

I’m very qb and rb needy. At the 2.1 do I take Nix, Penix, or Benson? (Took Ladd and BTJ with 1.11 and 1.12) 12 team superflex

wetzel83  •  9 minutes ago

Team A. Arich Team B. 25 early 1st, 25 late first, 25 late second

trade
RogueItachi  •  20 minutes ago

SF Is the 1.4 and 1.7 enough for 1.1? Current QBs, ARich, Young If I were to do it, those picks would turn into.. (1.4)- Daniels/Nabers (1.7)- Maye/JJ/WR

trade
nparatore  •  21 minutes ago

12 team sf PPR te premium I’m a rebuilder that has Gibbs, don’t need rbs or points. Is it smart to Send Gibbs Get 2 25 1sts (1 is from the 2024 1.01s team, I’d project it top 2-3 worst case) Still have my 25 1st, another 25 1st, several 2nds and 3rds, and a core of Bryce, Nix, JSN, MHJ, Tank Dell, Worthy, Keon Coleman, Bowers

PatrioticBlood  •  27 minutes ago

Rank These Rookies… Dynasty superflex 1 Michael Penix Jr. 2 Keon Coleman 3 Bo Nix 4 Jonathon Brooks 5 Xavier Legette

trade
Bossmanmvc  •  33 minutes ago

Would I Pacheco and 3.01 return a 1st round pick and if so where in first

trade
Rotag4408  •  59 minutes ago

12 team dynasty ppr SF Dotson Or 25 2nd

phillysports31  •  1 hour ago

Who do yall like better in dynasty-Aaron Jones or Jerome Ford?