Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
JMOTED  •  9 days ago

It’s 2024 people. If you’re in a 10 or 12 team dynasty league and you’re NOT playing SuperFlex (or 2-QB) you’re essentially using the telegraph. We have smartphones now. It’s time people. It’s time— do what you have to do. Go SF. I promise, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. Peace & Love people

🔥 Hot Takes
jelly292 9 days ago

Except leagues with no ppr. Those leagues suck

garden91 9 days ago

It’s almost impossible/ unfair to switch a 1QB to SF once the league is up and going. Possible but very hard, almost better just to start over and draft for SF.

🕒 Latest
BlakeGabriel 9 days ago

Superflex is not for everyone

ChefHerbie 9 days ago

Take checks out for oh pea

ballerwaller 9 days ago

How on earth do you get people to agree to switch from 1QB to SF? I’ve tried and there are always people who had deprioritized QB’s on their roster but have dominant players in other positions. These teams think they can win the ship and if it gets switched to SF they are screwed (I am now one of these people, only QB is Tua).

JMOTED 9 days ago

@ballerwaller You could even agree to a reversal vote two years in. You’d be surprised how that can work— people don’t like the unknown. They feel better knowing they have a potential “out”

jelly292 9 days ago

SF is very fun but so is 1QB. So is auction, best ball, tep, it's all fun

jelly292 9 days ago

Oh also leagues that don't use decimal points

zakainsworth 9 days ago

I love SF, but I still love 1qb too.

ruckus  •  16 minutes ago

I’m very qb and rb needy. At the 2.1 do I take Nix, Penix, or Benson? (Took Ladd and BTJ with 1.11 and 1.12) 12 team superflex

wetzel83  •  19 minutes ago

Team A. Arich Team B. 25 early 1st, 25 late first, 25 late second

trade
RogueItachi  •  30 minutes ago

SF Is the 1.4 and 1.7 enough for 1.1? Current QBs, ARich, Young If I were to do it, those picks would turn into.. (1.4)- Daniels/Nabers (1.7)- Maye/JJ/WR

trade
nparatore  •  31 minutes ago

12 team sf PPR te premium I’m a rebuilder that has Gibbs, don’t need rbs or points. Is it smart to Send Gibbs Get 2 25 1sts (1 is from the 2024 1.01s team, I’d project it top 2-3 worst case) Still have my 25 1st, another 25 1st, several 2nds and 3rds, and a core of Bryce, Nix, JSN, MHJ, Tank Dell, Worthy, Keon Coleman, Bowers

PatrioticBlood  •  37 minutes ago

Rank These Rookies… Dynasty superflex 1 Michael Penix Jr. 2 Keon Coleman 3 Bo Nix 4 Jonathon Brooks 5 Xavier Legette

trade
Bossmanmvc  •  43 minutes ago

Would I Pacheco and 3.01 return a 1st round pick and if so where in first

trade
Rotag4408  •  1 hour ago

12 team dynasty ppr SF Dotson Or 25 2nd

phillysports31  •  1 hour ago

Who do yall like better in dynasty-Aaron Jones or Jerome Ford?