Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
iaro  •  9 days ago

What do I need to improve on these are my major players 10 Team 1 QB Dynasty ppr 9 man QB. Lamar, Tua RB. Jonathan Taylor, Isiah Pacheco, Travis Etienne, Rhamondre Stevenson, Tjay Spears, Roschon Johnson WR. Justin Jefferson, Jamar Chase, Amon Ra St Brown, Jaylen Waddle, Puka Nacua TE. Mark Andrews, Cole Kemit, Isaiah likely Picks. 2024-0 2025-1st 2026-all my picks

🕒 Latest
PIEGUT 9 days ago

Ur chilling

john4ducks 9 days ago

Stfu 😂those wrs

JMOTED 9 days ago

You’re always going to need horses in the RB stable. Also— Lamar is fantastic, but getting a high end #2 in the near future as injury insurance would be prudent— otherwise, as is obvious, you’re ready to go get that ship….

EdwardF252 9 days ago

Maybe upgrade at QB2 and RB? Kmet is probably going to lose value with so many targets on the bears so you could turn him into a 2nd round pick and draft a rookie TE in a good landing spot. Maybe you could turn Stevenson and tua into a Kyler Murray plus a 2024 3rd and get take a flyer on whatever’s sitting there at that pick

EdwardF252 9 days ago

You could probably get Kyler and a slight upgrade at TE if you wanted to do that and use that 2nd round pick on a top 5 rookie RB

A440 9 days ago

Meh, you can fill in depth around that lineup in the season. You’ve already given up most of your draft cap, stand pat and manage. You’ve GOT to be in the pole position.

kingrick001 9 days ago

There are no players in the NFL named Kemit.

trade
LandoLakes75  •  20 seconds ago

12 Team SF A) Puka and Adam B) A-Rich and Tae

trade
FridayNightFrights  •  1 minute ago

A. Burrow B. Purdy and 2024 1.07

trade
DrFantasy1317  •  23 minutes ago

Adams and Kelce for 1.11 & 1.12?

EdsBackpack  •  25 minutes ago

Dynasty: Vidal or Shipley?

Bavable  •  43 minutes ago

Corley, McCaffrey, Baker, burton, McMillan, Walker, Rice, or Washington? WR for 3rd round

trade
ShouldaRanTheBall  •  57 minutes ago

Trade away Kelce and a late 1st for Laporta??? 10 man 1 QB dynasty ppr. Non TE premium

trade
Z-HORN  •  1 hour ago

A) Terry Mc Lauren B) Keenan Allen , R Shaheed, Cade Otton Was sent this for Terry Is this a smash accept?

trade
willbrackett  •  1 hour ago

Dynasty te premium 1.42. A: 2.05 (Trey benson or Adonai Mitchell) B: Njoku & a fourth rounder. Te room is Kincaid and Musgrave if I do this trade.