Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
ryandavenp0rt  •  9 days ago

2 QB league Current qbs: Purdy and Rodgers WRs: CD, Nico, JSN, and Sutton + others I have the 1.02 and 1.06 I plan on taking MHJ with the 1.02, but who do yall think will be available (qb) at the 1.06?

šŸ•’ Latest
crb2121 9 days ago

CW, Maye, and Daniels are usually gone by the 1.06 in SF/2QB, so JJ Penix and Bo would be the next best

crb2121 9 days ago

Maye or Daniels may slide on occasion, if someone is already good on qbs and are in need of a wr or te. Rome or Bowers would have to be picked before one of these 2 qbs for it to happen. I doubt that happens though

ryandavenp0rt 9 days ago

@crb2121 if Rome goes to the bears, is he still worth that high of a pick?

crb2121 9 days ago

I think so. The talent is definitely there, it's just a matter of if he can produce right away or not with all of the options around. I think he can, or at least will be able to sooner rather than later so its a good investment even at his current capital @ryandavenp0rt

JMOTED 9 days ago

We might actually see SIX QBs get drafted in the 1st round tonight. If so, you may have half of them staring at you at 6ā€¦..

trade
Peyt  •  7 minutes ago

Which side? (10 team, PPR, .5 TEP, SF) A: Nacua + Njoku Or B: DK + Bowers + Ladd

trade
Subby20  •  22 minutes ago

12 team sf A Hurts AJB B CJ Puca Which side are you taking

EdsBackpack  •  22 minutes ago

Rank these 3: Roman Wilson, Jaylen Wright, Jermaine Burton

trade
TheVanMan  •  26 minutes ago

In a 1qb do I trade Jayden Daniels, Christian Watson and Roschon for Dak Prescott and Isaiah Likely?

trade
rigo2020201  •  29 minutes ago

I get: Davante AJB Mclaurin 2026 second I send: CD Mike Evans 10 man SF PPR Iā€™m thinking Need better flex players and Iā€™m win now. šŸ‘šŸ‘Ž

astronamicall  •  38 minutes ago

12 Team SF PPR | Tyreek Hill or Nico Collins?

trade
RogueItachi  •  42 minutes ago

SF IDP 12 team A: young, 2.08, 3.12 B: 1.07, 2.04 Already have Williams, and ARich. Would we rather hold young, or take a maye or JJ?

trade
mchittumjr  •  49 minutes ago

Send 2025 1st, 2nd, and Anthony Richardson for Josh Allen. SF