Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Pickadelphia  •  9 days ago

Different kind of post. IDP related. But which position on defense excites you the most when you HIT on that position. As much as I wanna say LB. There is something to be said on a late DL or DB pick that just explodes and wins you a league. How do you feel tomorrow draft for your team will go? Who do you want?

🔥 Hot Takes
Pickadelphia 8 days ago

Hell ya I agree. Thats why I love hitting on a safety or even a CB who balls out and get loads of picks and he was like my DB 5 or 4 in my draft. Epic

Boltergeist78 9 days ago

Strong safety baby!!!

🕒 Latest
john4ducks 9 days ago

Still LB. Someone who plays 100% of snaps and can make a lot of tackles is nice. More consistent than DB and DL

john4ducks 9 days ago

Yup/ and for rookies, hitting on Witherspoon and woolen, or thibedeaux and all those guys

HenryRuggz3 9 days ago

Lb, de, safety, dt, cb in that order

Boltergeist78 9 days ago

They can hit every stat on defense lol

Boltergeist78 9 days ago

Hamilton and James for instance. Hawks!!

trade
bcollins0122  •  33 seconds ago

12T SF TEP A: Herbert + Keenan B: Daniel Jones + ARSB + AOC

wdis
willbrackett  •  21 minutes ago

Superflex Dynasty. Who is the better choice? -:Brock Purdy B: Drake Maye

trade
dimicoco  •  28 minutes ago

Trade Jacobs. Receive 2025 2nd, Chase Brown, Kendre Miller. Good deal? Advice appreciated

trade
ThatsHandi  •  28 minutes ago

I get Barkley, Devonta Smith, Freiermuth, J Warren, JJ McCarthy, 2 25 5th rd picks, 3 25 4th rd picks, 27 1st rd pick For giving away Love, Parkinson, Odunze, Nabers, and Harrison Jr

RogueItachi  •  34 minutes ago

SF 12 team Only QBs are Kirk and Tua, do I take Nabers or Daniels with the 1.3? I also have the 1.7

waiver
ATrainLane  •  1 hour ago

Brian Thomas JR or Jonathon Brooks

JoNaMo  •  1 hour ago

10 team start 11 ppr SF Higgins or Brooks Higgins is my wr6-7 Brooks would be my 3rd-4th rb (bijan, Gibbs, Monty are my others)

cpulver  •  1 hour ago

🚨DYNASTY DRAFT🚨 PPR SF League Do i draft Jalen Hurts or Ceedee Lamb in the 1.8 position?