Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
JayCutl  •  9 days ago

If NYG are gonna draft a qb Michael Penix would be the better option than JJ McCarthy only issue with Michael Penix is his injuries but other than that he’s way better than McCarthy plus he was in a good system he really didn’t have to do a whole lot at Michigan in the first place and was placed with good talent good RB good WR’s and a good defense so that also proves my point as to why he’s basically a system qb 🤷‍♂️. Oh and let’s not forget that McCarthy wasn’t the reason they won most of their games

🕒 Latest
UrTrashBud 8 days ago

it’s a clutch stat

UrTrashBud 8 days ago

i asked you and you started making naming, than corum, than the defence

UrTrashBud 8 days ago

those are all main positions you need for a TEAM to be good

UrTrashBud 8 days ago

you can’t expect anyone to go to denver and be good realistically

UrTrashBud 8 days ago

and LSU also had really good teams and a good coach

UrTrashBud 8 days ago

and playing inside the pocket matters a lot in the nfl so it’s not to say penix can’t be better than JJ. but winning and being on a winning team does matter.

UrTrashBud 8 days ago

that’s why the LSU WR’s are being ranked or looked at so highly

CoachHueJackson  •  2 minutes ago

🚨🚨🚨MASSIVE TRADE ALERT🚨🚨🚨 I Receive: -OBJ -Gus Edwards -Zach Moss I Trade: -Garrett Wilson Another DUB in the books 😎

LandoLakes75  •  7 minutes ago

In dynasty SF, would you rather have Fields or Carr be your qb3?

RaidersBaby  •  14 minutes ago

SF 10 team draft is tomorrow and I was offered: Give my: 1.07 and Mims Get: 2.01 and 25 first I’d probably go Brooks at 2.01

LTDans40time  •  29 minutes ago

Im about to be OTC with the SF 1.01 and have a sticky note in my pocket that says “Marvin Harrison no matter what”. …but I only have Herbert and TLaw. How Bad of an idea is this!??? 😬

trade
HeismanHeath  •  48 minutes ago

I am getting some interest from others wanting my 1.03 in SF. What would it take for you to move out? Anyone seeing 1.03 trades?

misc
sethereum  •  52 minutes ago

10 team SF. Should I grab JJ or Nabers at the 1.05? I have Levis, Dak and fields. Also have the 1.07 and 1.08

trade
AmericasHat  •  1 hour ago

Just inherited a dynasty team in a 12 man PPR SF league. Owner drafted rookies but is too busy with work to manage it now. What do you guys think? QB: Love, Purdy, Maye, Watson, Flacco RB: Bijan, Mixon, Spears, K. Mitchell, C. Brown, R. Ali, D. Johnson WR: Puka, Olave, Evans, Nabers, Kupp, Watson, Downs, Mims Jr, TE: Kincaid, Musgrave D/ST: Ravens K: Reichard Doesn’t have his 25 1st but owns someone else’s

trade
kaz12397  •  1 hour ago

12 Team SF Team A gets K Cousins Team B gets Fields, Zay Flowers