Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Bode960  •  11 days ago

Daniel Jones & the 1.5 isn't enough to try and get Jordan Love, correct? I'm tryin to trade for Love... I know his value kinda ranges. Superflex 12 team league

🔥 Hot Takes
A440 11 days ago

Love is going anywhere from 1.01 to 1.06. I’d almost not offer Jones and just try the pick first. Reason I say that is I noticed in myself that as soon as I saw Jones, I was like “no way”. But in reality, the pick is strong enough to at least start the conversation. Also…keep in mind that draft pick values are kinda starting to hit a fevered pitch. The values are yo-yoing almost daily.

FinklesPhins 11 days ago

I’d try Monty, but you can try Reed, jsn, or flowers and the 1. 12 or possibly 1.07

🕒 Latest
Bode960 11 days ago

@A440 appreciate you man as always

FinklesPhins 11 days ago

Start with your initial package and see what the other owner does. Be prepared to overpay a little since you’re rebuilding

Bode960 11 days ago

Thats probably what I'll try and do!

gregsabo 10 days ago

is the jordan love listening to offers? @Bode960

Bode960 10 days ago

@gregsabo yessirrf

Bode960 10 days ago

But I think we may be too far apart. He's sending ridiculous stuff His Love wicks & chubb For my AR Danny Dimes & 1.5 LOL

Bode960 10 days ago

@ZingMaster mann it might be a lost cause. When we're so far apart ..... hard to get something going lol ..... ima see what he says though.... he had me lost when he told me he wouldn't take AR straight up for Love lol

misc
qserantes2  •  6 minutes ago

I have the 1.04 and the ability to draft either Odunze or Nabers. Who should I draft? Dynasty Superflex PPR

trade
bawdseyben  •  6 minutes ago

Taken on a dynasty orphan and it a rebuild. I've got the 1.06 & 1.11, would you pick up some studs in the first round or trade down for picks in 2nd rnd because class deep. Not I'm need of QB - Got Mahomes & Lawrence

trade
KL715  •  17 minutes ago

10 team SF A- Trey McBride and 1.09 B- Keenan Allen and Bryce Young Who wins

rate
Jscanapico  •  21 minutes ago

QB: J.Herbert/G.Minshew RB: G.Edwards/ T.Spears/M. Sanders /K. Mitchell /R. Johnson/C.Rodriguez/J.Wright/K.Vidal WR: N.Puka / N.Collins/ T.Higgins/ R.Rice/JSN/D.Walker/J.baker TE: T.McBride/D.Goedert 2025 : 1st x2 (top 5 pick and mid) /2ndx3/3rd/4th 2026: 2ndx3/4th 2027 1st/2nd/3rd Team help: what to do, who to move

trade
ghendrickson  •  38 minutes ago

Give: CeeDee Get: Kincaid, 3.01, Tee Higgins I have 1.03 already and my other WR is Amon-Ra. I do need TE help as well.

trade
Brad03174  •  43 minutes ago

Thoughts on trading 25 1st (projected late) for 1.12 to take Ladd or Nix?

trade
bawdseyben  •  53 minutes ago

Give: Kittle Get: Muth + 3.04 + 4.08 + future 3rd 12 team SF TE Premium Taken on an orphan, in a rebuild Thoughts?

trade
dwatt61990  •  1 hour ago

14 team 1QB ppr A) lamb B) Jacobs, Nico