Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
TraderJoesFF  •  12 days ago
trade

12 team SF PPR TEprem start 9 I wanna get ARich that this dude put OTB Is Kelce, Levis and the 1.11 enough? If not, what else you feeling? Or is this too much and I should roll the dice on the pick instead of always injured ARich?

🔥 Hot Takes
ChefHerbie 12 days ago

An offer of Pitts + Levis is going to get talks immediately shut down.

A440 12 days ago

But then I would pull out the 1.11 and let him counter

A440 12 days ago

Not saying he’s not worth having, just wouldn’t want to destroy the rest of your team to get him.

Steven 11 days ago

His value is going to absolutely explode even more if they bring in a deep threat WR in the draft

Steven 11 days ago

ARick is considered QB5-10 range for most - with top 3 upside and one of the highest ceilings at the position - for me you’d need to add an absolute stud player or early first to even consider this package

LeejayRichards 12 days ago

Richardson is going at 1.10 in SF startups. Williams and Marv are going in the second round. He is valued more than the 1.01

TraderJoesFF 12 days ago

To all here, i adjusted my offer. Just hopin he responds. He thanks all that chimed in

ChefHerbie 12 days ago

ARich owners want multiple 1sts. It’s not really all over the place at all

ChefHerbie 12 days ago

That’s better, obviously, but I’d still highly doubt that gets it done for the AR owner

ChefHerbie 12 days ago

Not enough

🕒 Latest
ChefHerbie 12 days ago

Most AR owners drafted him 1.02. The majority, vast majority aren’t going to sell for less. We both know that

joeg2121 12 days ago

I aint sold he will be good so imo you are over paying

TraderJoesFF 12 days ago

Would Watson and Kelce work? No pick

TraderJoesFF 12 days ago

Or Watson and Pitts, no pick…would that fly?

gregsabo 12 days ago

Why you want arich

Steven 11 days ago

Not nearly enough but try it

Steven 11 days ago

Or Gibbs Pitts

trade
StyleB3nder  •  39 minutes ago

I have the 1.05 in a 6 man super flex dynasty league. I traded away the 2.02 earlier in the year but traded for it back in a trade. I received Drake London, my original 2.02, and the 2.05. I gave away Jayden Reed, Terry Mclaurin, and the 5.05. Who won this?

EvilEmpire4  •  1 hour ago

I’m trying to get Gibbs in a 12 team SF. Owner has only one QB. I’m offering Bryce young, tank Dell, and Kendre Miller..should be more than enough or ? Should I throw a 25 second in?

LividRooster  •  2 hours ago

keepers

trade
FlaccoLover69  •  2 hours ago

Which side wins? (12 team SF dynasty) A) 2026 1st B) Quentin Johnston + 2 2025 3rds

trade
I_Like_TDs  •  3 hours ago

Dynasty SF Give: R. Wilson (my QB3/4), St. Brown Get: Puka, McLaurin, J. Williams

Panther5821  •  3 hours ago

Caleb or jayden 1 qb league

ama
KINGBILLTRON  •  3 hours ago

Christian Watson or Chris Godwin in 10 team dynasty

rate
FizzleK7  •  4 hours ago

What advise for this team? SF Dynasty PPR (TE+) 12man: QB: Patrick Mahomes RB: Josh Jacobs RB: DeVon Achane WR: Diontae Johnson WR: Rashee Rice WR: Japan Dotson TE: Myers FLEX: Najee Harris FLEX: Zeke FLEX: Rondale Moore SFlex: Kyler Murray Draft Picks: 2024 2.02 2024 3.02 2024 3.08 2024 3.10 2025 1st 2025 1st 2025 1st 2025 1st 2025 2nd