Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Cookie14  •  11 days ago

Not sure on who i should be leaning towards to keep. Right now i have Kupp-lose 1st rd if kept Puka-lose 17th rd of kept Lamb-lose 2nd rd if kept Gibbs-lose-4th if kept Achane-lose 8th if kept Scoring: PPR. HALF POINT PER CARRY who would you choose to keep? Very rb heavy drafted league

🔥 Hot Takes
Stxmatt 11 days ago

Puka is a slam dunk, after that it's between Gibbs and Lamb for me. Achane is interesting at 8 but I'd rather keep a sure thing and feel more comfortable with Lamb or Gibbs. Kupp is a no go.

🕒 Latest
Cookie14 11 days ago

Isaaaaaaac 11 days ago

Gibbs + Puka

astronamicall 11 days ago

No question

A440 11 days ago

Yeah, if only 1, then certainly Puka. You say RV heavy, what’s the format and scoring that supports that. If it’s just cuz everyone still lives in the 90s and thinks RBs are the way to win…all the better for you. If there’s a reason…let us know.

CheeseburgerWalrus1 11 days ago

@Cookie14 Puka, just make sure you can get another decent RB. The Half point per carry extra sounds nice and enticing, but you’re getting Puka way cheaper and I’m sure there’s other RB’s out there that’ll get more carry’s than Gibbs as is

A440 11 days ago

Ahh, I see. Missed the .5 ppc, but none of your RBs are carry-hogs. I’d still go Puka for the value.

jhenry173 11 days ago

That's a hard one. Everyone except Kupp is going 1st tound. I think I'd go puka and loose the 17th. Best value

JayCutl  •  14 minutes ago

How many of you guys are watching the roast of Tom Brady right now? Also Drew Bledsoe was having flash backs Lol when Bill told Tom you’re in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

trade
FaintingGoat76  •  15 minutes ago

Javonte for Kupp? 12 team SF start 11 I’d still have Gibbs, Rhamondre, Warren, Gibson, Vidal Kupp would be my WR 3 or 4 (ARSB, London, JSN, Wicks, KJO, Douglas, Bateman, J Palmer, T Palmer)

trade
Ettore11  •  20 minutes ago

deebo and 2.03 for 1.03 ; 10 teams PPR 1qb dinasty

trade
ghendrickson  •  23 minutes ago

Getting a lot of offers for CeeDee. What’s the minimum I should accept? PPR 1QB 12 team dynasty

JSxNiners  •  29 minutes ago

10 Team Superflex - Value for Garrett Wilson… Would picks 1.06 and 1.10 for GWilson make sense?

bsg007  •  30 minutes ago

I have the 1.02: Nabers or Odunze? Then I have the 1.05: Brooks or Bowers? .5 PPR league NON SF. Dumpster fire rebuild. Need talent everywhere. Who you taking? Thanks in advance.

Bode960  •  36 minutes ago

If you needed a RB are you taking Zamir white for the 2.5 in Superflex??

SJC26  •  1 hour ago

Dynasty NON SF. I’m pretty pumped about my draft. Traded 2.02 and 2.06 for 1.09 to snag Ladd. Don’t have a pick until the 4th now but it’s worth it. 1.01 MHJ 1.03 Nabers 1.09 Ladd McConkey