Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
UrTrashBud  •  12 days ago
trade

12 team Dynasty SF League. Start 10 What’s C. Kirk’s value? Trying to make a trade for him because i think i can contend this year and looking to add a nice depth piece that might be cheap

🔥 Hot Takes
therealSeal 12 days ago

Can probably be had for the 2.06 but I’d be willing to pay up to the 2.01/2.02

🕒 Latest
CheeseburgerWalrus1 12 days ago

@UrTrashBud if I have Kirk I’m not selling for less than the 1.11, but I’ll pay up to the 2.01

johncmahoney 12 days ago

Look at last year’s healthy games. Then add no ridley

UrTrashBud 12 days ago

he’s basically the dudes WR1/2 and if Kirk is that for you idk if you’re considered a contender in a 12 team you feel me?

gregsabo 11 days ago

If you could get him for an early second thats a smash. You have an early second?

trade
TheDailyStruggle  •  6 minutes ago

SF TEP Dell, Addison, Reed Or Nacua and Engram

misc
Boomer008  •  20 minutes ago

Rookie Draft Benson or Mitchell?

trade
mcfaddyy21  •  30 minutes ago

12 team, ppr, no tep, no SF A: Higgins 2025 3rd and Hunter Henry B: Ridley, Legette, Shultz

trade
MontasaurusWrecks  •  41 minutes ago

Do you like this trade? (SF, 12 team) Gave: AJ Brown Got: 1.09 and 1.12 Thanks!

Panther5821  •  53 minutes ago

12 team lg. Single Qb ppr. qb- watson, fields, geno. rb - mccafffrey, pollard, chubb , charbonnet wr - puka, ceedee, nico, dell, lockett, te shultz, dulchich. i have 1.04, 1.08, 1.12 pics only what should i try for what to i need. so far marvin, odunze and nabers off the board please help!!!

joeylectric  •  1 hour ago

Leggette or Pearsall??? And why?

JoeRobbie  •  1 hour ago

Dynasty SF PPR, TEP (1.75): Brock Bowers and Zamir White for Bryce Young, I Likely, and R Rice - who wins that deal?

ruckus  •  1 hour ago

Legette or AD Mitchell?? Was not expecting them to both be here late second round