Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
nathancharles  •  9 days ago
trade

10tm ppr dynasty 1QB What would you be willing to package with Pitts for the 1.02? WR - Kupp, Tyreke, JSN, Ridley, Hollywood, Deebo, McLauren RB - Barkley, Walker, Ekeler, Etienne, Jevonte Williams, K Miller ?? 🙏🙏

🔥 Hot Takes
253cardo 9 days ago

I wouldn’t accept an offer for what you’re willing to part with

DWilliams 9 days ago

I’d be trying to slide Pitts and Ridley past em, but this is tough time of year to trying to acquire premium picks.

MuricasTeam1 9 days ago

What @253cardo said is correct. You aren’t likely to get a bite for that

TheBosaMatic 9 days ago

anything but tyreek kenneth walker and barkley id give along with pitts for the 1.02

đź•’ Latest
253cardo 9 days ago

Who in reality would trade Pitts for a return of Ridley

HurtsLocker09  •  8 minutes ago

0.5ppr dynasty super flex. Currently have McCarthy, Richardson and Hurts. I’m on the verge of competing, very young team. Do I move on from hurts to load up and back the other two?

rigo2020201  •  15 minutes ago

Pick up Mingo, Alec Pierce, Metchie, or Chark? 1 roster spot available 10 man PPR

Bavable  •  24 minutes ago

Who is the best running back? Besides Brook, benson, and Blake after them

trade
vanderzielky  •  26 minutes ago

Reposting because I'm nervous and want as much input 10 man ppr 1 qb A)tank dell, josh downs 25 1st B) Garrett Wilson My wrs chase, arsb, dell, McLaurin, downs and wicks I have 24 1.03(nabers or odunze) this year

trade
GetBodiedFF  •  31 minutes ago

Rate my trade!

Caballo_Blanco  •  34 minutes ago

Tre Benson or McHonkey? PPR and i was in the Chip last year, team is deep at both positions. Literally torn

Kduub  •  36 minutes ago

12 team Keeper League: Can only keep 2 players at the round they were drafted. Pick 2: Devon Achane 12th, Hollywood Brown 10th, Anthony Richardson 10th, Justin Jefferson 1st

trade
patomicBombs  •  42 minutes ago

Dynasty team lacks depth all over. Would you trade Bijan for the 2024 picks 1.08, 1.12, and 2.01?