Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
UrTrashBud  •  13 days ago
trade

12 Team SF Half PPR/IDP Just had a crazy trade that went down and it seems fair by trade calculators but lmk how y’all feel.. Team A gets: CD, J. Love, K. Mitchell, 25 2nd Team B gets: B. Young, J. Fields, 1.01, 1.08 This is after a startup and i’m not really taking into account team need for this post.

🔥 Hot Takes
UrTrashBud 13 days ago

appreciate the feedback fellas. this one sparked some convo for sure lol. this isn’t my trade if any of y’all are wondering 😂

A440 13 days ago

Wow…I always wonder why I can’t play in leagues with some of these people?

Boltergeist78 13 days ago

Or use 1.01 (CW) as trade bait because someone definitely needs a qb

UrTrashBud 13 days ago

wanted to know if it was veto worthy because some members were very meh on it at first

Johnsode25 13 days ago

@Isaaaaaaac maybe you have preferences but from a straight up value perspective all of your equal signs aren’t equal. Except Bryce and the 1.08. Plus you inherit all the risk with Bryce, JF1, the 1.01, and the 1.08. Realistically you you would very lucky to have 3 of these players work out for you. More likely that it’s two. No one buys fields for 2 2nds right now either

Boltergeist78 13 days ago

Yes, id pick Nabers over MHJ. MHJ is good at catching, but Nabers does that and more better ;)

Steven 13 days ago

A wins big time

garden91 13 days ago

Give me A and trade calculators are nonsense

CheeseburgerWalrus1 13 days ago

@UrTrashBud Team A’s the clear winner - but I can “understand” the logic behind B. Big risk = 5% likelihood of big reward but 95% chance of big flop

🕒 Latest
Destroyer242 13 days ago

A not even close

SmashFantastik 12 days ago

Close enough on value I’ll take CD pack v happily

Of course it’s a buy low on Fields and Young, on account of their price is currently in the toilet

Doesn’t mean you got a good price, but I get the thinking

But there’s still upside on Love price

Gonna overpay for 1.01 atm, no doubt

gregsabo 11 days ago

do the 2 managers know eachother in any way? its tough too cause it sounds like a brand new league. hard to know what goes on in people's DM ;)

yourmomshouse1  •  16 minutes ago

12 Team dynasty SF PPR On the clock and here’s the options: Braelon Allen Ray Davis Will Shipley Estime Cowing B Rice

dess  •  21 minutes ago

Roman Wilson or Malachi Corley?

trade
NinjaJedi  •  22 minutes ago

SF 12 tm/start 9/ppr/.5 tep Give: Drake Maye Get: Random 25 1st + 26 2nd OTC at 1.08 and Maye is the last of that tier. Tempted to make this deal since my QBs are solid and I have no 25 1sts. Team Qb: Mahomes/Herb/Russ Rb: Gibbs/Barkley/Zamir/cans WR: Chase/Aj B/D Adams/K Allen/D Hop/Burks Te: Njoku/Kraft Picks: 1.10, 2.02 this year/3rd rd next year/all picks in 26

JustWinBaby93  •  22 minutes ago

Need help for my dynasty superflex start up I select in this order from pick 7. Ceedee,gibbs, purdy,aiyuk, flowers, and Andrew's. So should I go QB next or punt the position. QBs available bryce young, baker, bo nix, basically the not so good QBs. Also there is two teams after me that have only 1 QB as well need help. Still alot of great positional players avaliable

trade
Megatronnnn  •  33 minutes ago

Was offered 1.06 for AJB and a 3rd what’s he worth?

trade
qaniel  •  37 minutes ago

What value would it take to move from the 1.03 to the 1.01?

oeckman  •  58 minutes ago

Contending 12 team sf. Would you trade 1.11 for Mike Evans ?

trade
GreggyBys  •  59 minutes ago

Rank these rookie WRs Roman Wilson Baker Corley