Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
soonrice  •  13 days ago
trade

Need some help deciding. Dynasty PPR QB is my weakness. Option 1: I give up 1.05, 2.03, and 2.06 I receive Justin Herbert, Tyjae Spears, and the 1.08 Or Option 2: I give up 1.05 and Jordan Addison I receive Travis Erienne, Trevor Lawrence, and 2.05 Thoughts.

🕒 Latest
Golle 13 days ago

@soonrice I like the Herbert deal as well

Boltergeist78 13 days ago

Def opt 1

Boltergeist78 13 days ago

Etienne and Lawrence should be ranked pretty low imo. Etienne is going to get some help because he clearly can’t handle the workload or goaline work

SmashFantastik 12 days ago

Need format

SmashFantastik 12 days ago

If it’s SF you need to take that Herbert deal

A440 12 days ago

SF makes a big difference here. 1-qb or SF?

A440 12 days ago

League size too?

tsanders97  •  4 minutes ago

A.) Hockenson Or B.) Ferguson and late 2025 1st PPR 1 QB TE Premium

trade
NickH122  •  7 minutes ago

12 team dynasty 1qb 2rb 2wr 4flex 1.05 Or Mixon and 1.12 RBs are Barkley kyren moss and Elliot

trade
JasonHuf  •  16 minutes ago

🚨What side you taking? 10Man superflex TEP🚨 Team A: Waddle & 2.04 & Darnell Washington & 2025 early 4th Team B: Tee Higgins & 1.08

Bode960  •  21 minutes ago

Purdy or Kyler as your QB2 in Superflex? Anthony Richardson & Daniel Jones are my other Qbs

oeckman  •  45 minutes ago

Sf non TEP 12 team. I am contending. Would you trade 1.05 for Pitts ?

trade
DCLineberger  •  1 hour ago

Bo Nix & Michael Penix are still available in my draft and it’s my turn to pick. Do I trade the pick and try to get a 1st round pick in return or stick with the pick and take a QB? I have Joe Burrow, JJ McCarthy, and Daniel Jones.

trade
DCLineberger  •  1 hour ago

Bo Nix & Michael Penix

trade
velamclovin  •  4 hours ago

Would you trade aj brown and Russell Wilson for Pittman and 2.01 2024. My qbs are Stafford, rogers, and Wilson so I really am hurting in the long run. 10 man ppr 2 qb league